Owens is a mental midget end of story

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Why is this character complaining? I mean I understand we should spread the ball around a little more, but He doesnt care about Williams or Crayton, he just wants more balls thrown his way.

Owens only catches balls that are in stride or jump balls...He does nothing to prevent INts when the ball is not in stride, He gives up on routes and that's a FACT!. And IF he doesnt get involved early he throws a Hissy Fit.

I wouldnt mind getting rid of this mental midget...He talks to much and gives up on routes and throws teamates under the bus.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2484944 said:
Why is this character complaining? I mean I understand we should spread the ball around a little more, but He doesnt care about Williams or Crayton, he just wants more balls thrown his way.

Owens only catches balls that are in stride or jump balls...He does nothing to prevent INts when the ball is not in stride, He gives up on routes and that's a FACT!. And IF he doesnt get involved early he throws a Hissy Fit.

I wouldnt mind getting rid of this mental midget...He talks to much and gives up on routes and throws teamates under the bus.

Your listening to ESPN and making it fact....wow! I have a bridge in Yuma I want to sell you!

Batman

Reaction score

I have a great idea. Why don't you just start another hate on T.O. thread.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
sbuscha;2484955 said:
Your listening to ESPN and making it fact....wow! I have a bridge in Yuma I want to sell you!

People can bash me all they want. Romo is the Cowboys future, not owens. We dont go as far as owens takes us, we go as far as the TEAM takes us. I'm sick and tired of Tony having to keep owens happy and forcing throws.

And him giving up on routes is not a made up thing I just came up with..Watch him play, He gives up way to much. I watche Him live and I said it before over and over...HE FREAKING GIVES UP. I hate that.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2484963 said:
People can bash me all they want. Romo is the Cowboys future, not owens. We dont go as far as owens takes us, we go as far as the TEAM takes us. I'm sick and tired of Tony having to keep owens happy and forcing throws.

And him giving up on routes is not a made up thing I just came up with..Watch him play, He gives up way to much. I watche Him live and I said it before over and over...HE FREAKING GIVES UP. I hate that.

And without him this team would not have as many wins PERIOD!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2484963 said:

He only threw 5 passes to Owens against Pitt, compared with 9 to Witten. Owens was only the 3rd most thrown to that day.

What are you talking about?

Batman

Reaction score
Boysboy;2484966 said:
He only threw 5 passes to Owens against Pitt, compared with 9 to Witten. Owens was only the 3rd most thrown to that day.

DallasDomination just got owned!

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
1 was a left handed kleenex floater to RW. That 6 needs to be asterisked

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I Just want the Cowboys to do well man...Why does he have to do something like this at this time of the year? Dang it man, We dont need this crap right now.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
we need to have a "Moron Sucker Thread Poster" alert somewhere in the heading

Boysboy

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2484974 said:
I Just want the Cowboys to do well man...Why does he have to do something like this at this time of the year? Dang it man, We dont need this crap right now.

Too bad Pitt got all the lucky bounces in the game to boot.(i.e. the punt that accidentally hit Tra Battle) Otherwise, it would have been a double digit win, and none of these cockamamie anti-TO threads would have been made by anyone, including you.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2484974 said:

refer to knee jerkers post.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Because Jason Garrett asked for him to? Along with RW11 and Crayton.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2484966 said:

he's thrown more passes to Owens than any body since he's been back from injury,this season, and since he became the starting qb.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2485055 said:
he's thrown more passes to Owens than any body since he's been back from injury,this season, and since he became the starting qb.

Did you even read my post carefully? It was in the PITTSBURGH game where he got thrown to only 5 times(which was only 3rd most on the team)...Hello??

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Boysboy;2485069 said:
Did you even read my post carefully? It was in the PITTSBURGH game where he got thrown to only 5 times(which was only 3rd most on the team)...Hello??

and one of those TO all but told him not to throw it.