Owens is such a little biotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooz

Reaction score
In a shocking move, Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens has decided to speak openly about something that is bothering him. Last week, Owens told the New York Times that he wanted more balls thrown his way during drills. This week, the Sporting News article on Owens prints the receiver's view on practice shorts. Owens prefers to wear tights. "My biggest adjustment isn't the new team or the plays, but wearing shorts over my tights," he said. "What does that have to do with how I practice?...If I just have my tights on, I feel smooth, fluid, Spider-Man-like. I have given up a lot; for me to wear tights wouldn't be much. At least give me a little leash. I understand having structure, and I guess that is [head coach Andy Reid] making a statement. I don't have any problem with that, but it's a big adjustment."

OUR VIEW

Where do we start with our comments on this? We imagine that this nattering voice is starting to cause quite an ache in Andy Reid's gargantuan head. This man in tights is supposed to be the hero that finally pushes the Eagles into the Super Bowl, but he's looking much more like the Sheriff of Rotingham than Robin Hood at this point. Let's just hope Terrell plays nice when the real games start.

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
LikDeez said:
In a shocking move, Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens has decided to speak openly about something that is bothering him. Last week, Owens told the New York Times that he wanted more balls thrown his way during drills. This week, the Sporting News article on Owens prints the receiver's view on practice shorts. Owens prefers to wear tights. "My biggest adjustment isn't the new team or the plays, but wearing shorts over my tights," he said. "What does that have to do with how I practice?...If I just have my tights on, I feel smooth, fluid, Spider-Man-like. I have given up a lot; for me to wear tights wouldn't be much. At least give me a little leash. I understand having structure, and I guess that is [head coach Andy Reid] making a statement. I don't have any problem with that, but it's a big adjustment."

OUR VIEW

Where do we start with our comments on this? We imagine that this nattering voice is starting to cause quite an ache in Andy Reid's gargantuan head. This man in tights is supposed to be the hero that finally pushes the Eagles into the Super Bowl, but he's looking much more like the Sheriff of Rotingham than Robin Hood at this point. Let's just hope Terrell plays nice when the real games start.

I'm on probation right now Mr. LikDeez. As such, I must conduct myself accordingly. You're fortunate to have an intelligent moderator; he's looking at "all" comments that borderline trolling.

EAGLES FAN VIEW

If I were a Dallas Cowboy fan (which I'm not), I would concern myself with QB (believe you're getting Testaverde). I like Testa..., but he's not quite a scrambling genius out of the pocket -- you think! I'd also like to have some fresh legs on my offensive line. Speaking about coaches that are in shape...some think that Parcels is too intimidating for Dallas -- you probably think he's in competition for the Mr. Universe contest --
http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/2003/0818_large.jpg

Having said that, I think I'll have some milk and cookies until the season starts and we can all stop guessing about whose going to do what.

Consider me a voice in the wind; faint, but discernable.

Author Unknown

Mod (let me know where you set the bar)?

T Oh My

Reaction score
Don't make fun of TO until you have someone who can play to the level he plays.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Would that be a me first, cry baby level? Then no thanks. You keep him in Philly. I'm sure you can't wait to see fatboy Reid in Lycra.

Status
Not open for further replies.