Owens, Romo and Witten need to kiss and make up!

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Okay first and most importantly I want to say that T.O has done nothing wrong! Thats right! If T.O had gone to the media and said Romo and Witten are screwing me or whatever he believes is going on everyone including the media would have said T.O should have kept it in house and gone to Jason or Wade well he did just that and because a few guys who aren't man enough to even give a name let the cat out of the bag that Owens cared enough about losing to go to the coaches now T.O is killing this team? Get over it! Romo needs to read plays better and stop throwing INT's end of story! It is no secret that Tony locks in on one guy!
They need to all have a meeting with Wade and Jason and put it all on the table and be done with it. They need to get over it and win a few games!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Primetime0201;2483327 said:
Okay first and most importantly I want to say that T.O has done nothing wrong! Thats right! If T.O had gone to the media and said Romo and Witten are screwing me or whatever he believes is going on everyone including the media would have said T.O should have kept it in house and gone to Jason or Wade well he did just that and because a few guys who aren't man enough to even give a name let the cat out of the bag that Owens cared enough about losing to go to the coaches now T.O is killing this team? Get over it! Romo needs to read plays better and stop throwing INT's end of story! It is no secret that Tony locks in on one guy!
They need to all have a meeting with Wade and Jason and put it all on the table and be done with it. They need to get over it and win a few games!

Why do you care?

I thought you were done with this team?

Dcz84

Reaction score
Dude this is too rational for most ppl on this board to understand,i'll take 2-3 whiny cry babies that want the football over 2-3 that just wanna get paid.Simple as that.
Whats even funnier is ppl trying to defend Tony like his done anything for us since he became the starter.Sure he get us some win's but thats it, but then again would he of gotten those win's without TO, Crayton, Barber, Witten. Prolly not. Tony gets to much credit and not enough blame

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Dcz84;2483359 said:
Dude this is too rational for most ppl on this board to understand,i'll take 2-3 whiny cry babies that want the football over 2-3 that just wanna get paid.Simple as that.
Whats even funnier is ppl trying to defend Tony like his done anything for us since he became the starter.Sure he get us some win's but thats it, but then again would he of gotten those win's without TO, Crayton, Barber, Witten. Prolly not. Tony gets to much credit and not enough blame

I agree with all the BOLD.

I cant agree with the latter part about Tony. He done more than "get us some wins"... the guy is a few good decisions away from an Elite QB.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;2483390 said:
I agree with all the BOLD.

I cant agree with the latter part about Tony. He done more than "get us some wins"... the guy is a few good decisions away from an Elite QB.
I think Romo is great and COULD BE elite if he would open his eyes and see the whole field and stop forcing passes to Witten and TO. He has Witten, Bennett, Owens, Williams and Crayton to throw the ball to. Do you have any idea how many QB's would kill for that kind of talent?
I think that Wade needs to have all the TE's and WR's have 1 on 1 time durring training with all his options. Maybe when he is giving everyone TIME OFF! They could be working on getting used to one another. JUST MAYBE!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Primetime0201;2483399 said:
I think Romo is great and COULD BE elite if he would open his eyes and see the whole field and stop forcing passes to Witten and TO. He has Witten, Bennett, Owens, Williams and Crayton to throw the ball to. Do you have any idea how many QB's would kill for that kind of talent?
I think that Wade needs to have all the TE's and WR's have 1 on 1 time durring training with all his options. Maybe when he is giving everyone TIME OFF! They could be working on getting used to one another. JUST MAYBE!

Romo is still learning.
But Romo should be able to utilize his weapons better.

I see lesser teams with lesser QB with lesser talent execute plays that we should be able execute at will.

This offense should be explosive and its not.

Dcz84

Reaction score
YoMick;2483402 said:
Romo is still learning.
But Romo should be able to utilize his weapons better.

I see lesser teams with lesser QB with lesser talent execute plays that we should be able execute at will.

This offense should be explosive and its not.
Why is'nt it? Thats the $1000000000000000000000000 ??????????????????. Who's to blame TO, Romo, Garett. Who. I think the little talk yesterday will be good for this team in the long run.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Dcz84;2483410 said:
Why is'nt it? Thats the $1000000000000000000000000 ??????????????????. Who's to blame TO, Romo, Garett. Who. I think the little talk yesterday will be good for this team in the long run.
Honestly I think it would be hard to blame just 1 person.
1. Wade - Giving the players time off when they need to be spending more time getting to know one another. Have Tony go one on one with each of his weapons for like an hour a week.
2. Garrett - Plays are so basic and simple that it's not all that hard for teams to pick up on what they are going to do? Not to mention that the run the same vanilla plays 30 times a game.
3. Tony - He scrambles and makes time. But for what? For Witten to get open? I think it's great that he can prolong the play when the line breaks down but he should be looking his other weapons if Witten isn't open. He needs to read all of the play and take some chances. Tony's game has suffered a lot since he started trying to emulate Tom Brady.
4. Witten - Stop campagining for the ball! No one likes it when T.O or Chad does it so why would we feel any different about you? You had an amazing season last year and you were the #2 option! We had more wins and a more stellar offense with less talent tell you something?
5. Owens - Needs to get off the bump faster! If he wants the ball he needs to get open and fast! If you want to be the first option ine but get open faster!
6. Barber - STOP BEING SUCH A WUSS!!! IT'S A PPINKIE TOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BARBARIAN? MORE LIKE BARBIE!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I at least am glad Owens went to the coach that has the most to do with the offensive stuff than to go through the media. That was the positive in this.

Reaction score
The problem is that Owens and Romo have never really gotten in sync,, it seems like Owens is always going at a different speed than what Romo is expecting OR he stops his routes. I've never seen a QB/WR combo have such a hard time on a freaking SLANT route,,, what used to be this team's bread and butter play has become a dangerous proposition. I suspect Romo feels the same lack of comfort with Roy Williams, but he needs to get over that shyte and get on track with these guys.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Romo has nothing to apologize and nothing to amend.

TO is the cancer. You don't kiss and make it up. You get a scalpel and you cut it out because cancer does only one thing: KILL.

Kill it or be killed.

What have you ever learned from Philly and San Francisco?