Packers' DC, Joe Barry is Rod Martinelli's son-in-law

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Bet a red penny Martinelli spent the week in Packer camp.......wonder why the offense was out of sync and the defense confused? A blueprint from Martinelli.....noticed Dakand CeeDee were confused right out the gate. That tells me the Packers D was showing looks they didn't expect.......who do you think helped Joe Barry with that?

Personal life​

Barry is married to his wife, Chris Marinelli Barry, and they have four children together: daughters Camryn and Lauren and sons Sam and Nick. Through his marriage with Chris, Barry is the son-in-law to former NFL coach Rod Marinelli.[9]

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean it didn’t take much to look at old film and see what rattles Dak and the offense and I doubt he had to reach out to Rod.

Funny though Packers fans wanted Barry fired lol….shut our *** down.

One thing Barry does well is take good players out of games and then everyone else goes off.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
He hasn't been a coach here for a while I highly doubt he would have any impact.

Zman5

Reaction score
He was the DC for the Deadskins Dak's rookie year. I remember the mediots mentioning the Marinelli tie then. Dak played well against his defense then. Not so much yesterday.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's just it and he damn near ran off McVay staff........
I mean you could feel it was going to be one of those games after the first couple of series ...........
Yeah my frustrations came down 0-7 because I had seen the story before. When they elected to receive I already felt it…..