Pacman's Role??

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I was wondering what would Pacman's role be once he returns. Will he replace Henry as the starter or CB ? Or will he be the nickel back? Or do they have the rookies ahead of him? Also considering Felix is out does he become our primary KR and does he go back to being our punt returner? Anybody know ?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
FCBarca;2442664 said:
I'd find a curb and gently sit Anthony Henry on it

Can't let Henry get too comfortable on the bench. Pac is bound to waste his last chance.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
It's just fun knowing we have Newman, Pac, Henry and Jenkins. Henry is on his last leg though not a total washout, but Jenkins I have high hopes for. The 4 of them together give this Cowboy team something it hasn't seen for awhile. Add in Hamlin and Davis, and I like. Now with the Ratman adding to the destruction up front with Ware, our D is finally shaping up pretty nicely imo. Now if they can just keep the heart in their chests instead of running out of their mouths we'll be good.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I definitely would love seeing Henry out on the field but not covering a WR...The speed is no longer there...He'd be better in red zone situations and in zone coverages perhaps...All this talk of him as a safety intrigues me too but the speed is just not there

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cowboys2008;2442674 said:
It's just fun knowing we have Newman, Pac, Henry and Jenkins. Henry is on his last leg though not a total washout, but Jenkins I have high hopes for. The 4 of them together give this Cowboy team something it hasn't seen for awhile. Add in Hamlin and Davis, and I like. Now with the Ratman adding to the destruction up front with Ware, our D is finally shaping up pretty nicely imo. Now if they can just keep the heart in their chests instead of running out of their mouths we'll be good.
Actually, I think our dime package will be Newman, Henry, Pacman, and Scandrick.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
FCBarca;2442675 said:
I definitely would love seeing Henry out on the field but not covering a WR...The speed is no longer there...He'd be better in red zone situations and in zone coverages perhaps...All this talk of him as a safety intrigues me too but the speed is just not there

I really hope we don't move Henry to FS that would be a waste....

popcorn

Reaction score
Me thinks at least for the next few fames Pac will be mostly PR, and maybe play in dime packages.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2442607 said:
I was wondering what would Pacman's role be once he returns. Will he replace Henry as the starter or CB ? Or will he be the nickel back? Or do they have the rookies ahead of him? Also considering Felix is out does he become our primary KR and does he go back to being our punt returner? Anybody know ?

Practice fodder.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Remember when ol' BP used to make the new guy run, fetch him some gatorade? Orange only, not too much ice?

Yeah. I can see that. No Star on his helmet.............

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;2442841 said:
Remember when ol' BP used to make the new guy run, fetch him some gatorade? Orange only, not too much ice?

Yeah. I can see that. No Star on his helmet.............

I wish we kept that around that's the only thing from BP i liked.

Seven

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2442852 said:
I wish we kept that around that's the only thing from BP i liked.

Could you imagine Wade....nevermind.

Seven

Reaction score
Pacman's role?

Impersonating a CB........... :lmao2:

I slay myself, sometimes.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Probably mostly PR and work in some nickel and dime stuff. I can't see him getting into the starting lineup until late in the year, if at all.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2442680 said:
I really hope we don't move Henry to FS that would be a waste....

It'll probably happen next year now that we have "depth" at CB. Henry absolutely gets murdered in space but when the play is in front of him, he's got good ball skills. He'd need at least an offseason at the position before I'd trust him there, but I think he could reinvent himself there... if it ever happens.

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
I think Pacman should take Henry's spot
Henry isn't what he use to be
he lost his speed
i think we should use henry on 3rd down situation or red zonee