Panthers fire Franke Reich

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The owner is a hot head trying to be hands on. He fired the wrong guy. Scott Fitterer the GM is the guy who needs to go. He trades all their best offensive players for nothing. Then he mortgages their future moving up for a QB. How much better would that offense look with CM and DJ Moore?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
The owner is a hot head trying to be hands on. He fired the wrong guy. Scott Fitterer the GM is the guy who needs to go. He trades all their best offensive players for nothing. Then he mortgages their future moving up for a QB. How much better would that offense look with CM and DJ Moore?
His first mistake was not hiring then interim coach who won games down the stretch. Then kept a gm that traded away all the assests for nothing and decided less then a season was needed for a brand new head coach with a JV nfl team to be able to be competitive.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His first mistake was not hiring then interim coach who won games down the stretch. Then kept a gm that traded away all the assests for nothing and decided less then a season was needed for a brand new head coach with a JV nfl team to be able to be competitive.
I get why he hired Reich but his expectations were totally out of whack for a complete offensive rebuild.

DZSierra

Reaction score
You guys think Jerry is a crap show to behold, living in NC about 90 minutes north of Charlotte, Tepper is probably the biggest know it all owner crap show the NFL has seen in it's history.

By all local accounts, Reich wanted Stroud, but Tepper wanted Young, and Young is who they got, and now everyone has to live with it. By all accounts, Reich wasn't a bad QB coach to begin with.

Honestly, when Tepper came in and bought the team in 2018, the way he (Tepper) handled coaches and players has been a total dumpster fire. He should have kept Wilkes to begin with last year, but have no doubt he (Tepper) wanted the media attention looking for someone else to make a name for himself (Tepper) to bring in a "real" coach. The issue is a real coach who is good I don't think will put up with Tepper.

Jerry has his son in the mix of the team, Tepper has his wife in the mix of the team, should tell you all you need to know about Tepper. I'm sorry, running a business is tricky enough having relatives work for you, in no way should relatives be working for you in pro sports unless that relative is more qualified than you.

I never thought Reich was a bad assistant coach, and when you're working first for Irsay (who is a control clown himself) and then Tepper, honestly, felt like Reich was put in a no win position and he shouldn't have taken the job to begin with.

Young's confidence can't be doing all that great, you gave away the farm for him, you also had other coaches terminated with Reich...I have little doubt that Carolina will be a dumpster fire for a very long time.

You guys think you dislike Jerry? You should hear what Carolina fans think about Tepper LOL