Panthers have reached out to Gilmore

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I wish we would've brought him back. He played well and seemed to be a good leader. I'm not faulting him for the Packer game he had a torn labrum and the entire defense was lost

coult44

Reaction score
Not a big loss but his leadership will be missed. He went out of his way to help younger guys........can see him as a DB coach one day

It’s crazy you when people say our best players aren’t big losses. Absolutely proves the wasted brain space of my fellow Cowboys fans.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're not peaking 2 seasons from now Jerry isn't buying.
I'm fine with it.

John813

Reaction score
Gilmore wasn't ready to buy into ALL IN. Adios SG. Hearing his deal may be above the honest minimum vet salary lol.

kevm3

Reaction score
the jones boys just decimated this team and possibly turned us into basement dwellers. It's going to be much more expensive to sign Ceedee and MIcah if they even want to stay in the first place. They can probably get more money and sign with a contender.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He played well for us. A shame to lose him. If we don’t get a pass rush then our corners will be under pressure all season.
we have the one and only pass rusher we need #11, just have to go a few games or so because he's burned out from being doubled and used so often!