Panthers Releasing 4x Pro-Bowler Justin Houston

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Quinn would just primarily play him at DT probably. Nascar defense!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not the guy defending a player who consistently gets dumb penalties and hurts the team.…..
But you are the one assuming your vast intellectual superiority over someone you've never met. Would you consider Josh Allen a dumb guy?

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
But you are the one assuming your vast intellectual superiority over someone you've never met. Would you consider Josh Allen a dumb guy?
He makes some dumbs plays yes……but Williams is a back up who seems to keep hurting the team when he’s in there in his limited role. im not the only one who’s seen this, Nate Newton and Jessie Holly were recently talking about it on their show, seems like dude just isn’t maturing and cleaning/picking up his play the way people expected him/a second rounder should. Dumb penalties that are too frequent that makes one question if dude is gonna grow up and take this thing seriously like people think he can with his potential.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He makes some dumbs plays yes……but Williams is a back up who seems to keep hurting the team when he’s in there in his limited role. im not the only one who’s seen this, Nate Newton and Jessie Holly were recently talking about it on their show, seems like dude just isn’t maturing and cleaning/picking up his play the way people expected him/a second rounder should. Dumb penalties that are too frequent that makes one question if dude is gonna grow up and take this thing seriously like people think he can with his potential.
We all can see this, but I would never call anyone dumb, due to mistakes. I will say that he is an undisciplined player that needs some structure, which no one in the organization is able to provide.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
We all can see this, but I would never call anyone dumb, due to mistakes. I will say that he is an undisciplined player that needs some structure, which no one in the organization is able to provide.
that was pretty much what I meant to say……however, there are definitely some people in the NFL that would cross into the realm of “dumb” if we were being honest about it…. but yes, he’s undisciplined and doesn’t seem to have the mindset or maturity to self correct or be corrected, with making the same mistakes over and over and not really growing into his potential…..we will see if he turns it around.