Parcells 11 QB Commandments for Romo

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well that wasn't too hard. Knowing and doing isn't the same though now is it?

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Who cares about Parcells. Sick of hearing about him. Someone needs to make a list of commandents for him while he was Cowboys coach.

Know your talent(waiting too long to start Romo at QB instead of the statue Drew Bledsoe)
Winning playoff games(what you were brought here to do but never did it)
Winning division titles(see winning playoff games)
Never try to embarrass your star player in training camp nonetheless
Learn how to win games in December(don't get embarrassed on national TV whoops)
Lucked out that Romo didn't end up with another team(thanks Quincy for getting caught with drugs)
Can't do too much with a 9-7 record year after year
Never draft players because you coached their father or you just like them(See Barbie Carpenter and Anthony Cantcatchano)

I could go on all night with this guy. He was a joke while he was here IMO.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2369611 said:
Check the video link out. I'd say Tony is utilizing 8 out of the 11 QB commandments constantly. But the 3 he isn't I'll keep to myself for the homers shall strike upon me for being objective towards my favorite NFL player.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DMfXkMX0J-w&feature=related

How bout them Cowboys video below:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=OhILOm4BdCQ

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS???

God gave the Christians 10 of em how many times do you see people breaking them on a daily basis?

yentl911

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2369673 said:
protecting the footbal........needs to improve.

I love ROMO!

Right on the money Crazy - ball security is TR's biggest issue IMO. I think it should be the top priority of every QB.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bootsy;2369775 said:
Who cares about Parcells. Sick of hearing about him. Someone needs to make a list of commandents for him while he was Cowboys coach.

Know your talent(waiting too long to start Romo at QB instead of the statue Drew Bledsoe)
Lucked out that Romo didn't end up with another team(thanks Quincy for getting caught with drugs)
Never draft players because you coached their father or you just like them(See Barbie Carpenter and Anthony Cantcatchano)

bootsy you hit the nail on the head.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
bootsy;2369775 said:

I could go on all night with this guy. He was a joke while he was here IMO.

You got my nomination for post of the day.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
# 10 is an interesting one. Never panic. Play the same everyday is another one. I'd say Romo listened well. Maybe it is the fans like me that need to revisit the list. Of course we aren't part of the team and can't fix things so it is much harder to not panic.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2370067 said:
Parcells is missed.....

Team has gone soft and plays with no emotion...
These Parcells commandments are for you:

That is playing with emotion.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2370059 said:
Parcells The Gm Is Sorely Missed
These are for you:

I could list Cortez, Aaron Glenn and all the other worthless players he brought in here.

I give Parcells credit for Ware, Barber, Ratliff, Gurode, Columbo and probably a few others but the negatives far outweigh the positives.

TtownCowboy

Reaction score
Easy on giving Parcells credit for Ware. That was supposedly a Jerruh move. Jones did not want to take a chance on Merriman and the roid talk coming out of college.

MrMom

Reaction score
laugh.gif
@ Parcells bashers.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
TtownCowboy;2370542 said:
Easy on giving Parcells credit for Ware. That was supposedly a Jerruh move. Jones did not want to take a chance on Merriman and the roid talk coming out of college.
YEah I was a little hesistant in giving him credit for that. Well take another one away for Parcells.