Parcells and TO "agreement"

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Was talked about on ESPN, evidently Parcells had TO in his office and told him what was expected and when he was expected to attend and TO "agreed"

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Was talked about on ESPN, evidently Parcells had TO in his office and told him what was expected and when he was expected to attend and TO "agreed"
I didn't envision otherwise.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
ESPN just couldn't get thru the weekend w/o an Eldorado piece.

Oh the melodrama..sounded like Bill and TO's re-creation of Grant and Lee at Appomatox.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

Oh the melodrama..sounded like Bill and TO's re-creation of Grant and Lee at Appomatox.
:laugh2:

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

My thoughts exactly. LOL............It was only of matter of time before T.O. got his usual 5 minute spot on ESPN.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Bill: "TO, show up for workouts."

TO: "Okay coach."

ESPN Version: "In what some are calling a butting-of-the-heads, Bill Parcells and Terrell Owens have reached an historic compromise in which TO will report to a set number of mandatory workouts to keep him in good standing with the hot-tempered Bill Parcells."

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Bill: "TO, show up for workouts."

TO: "Okay coach."

ESPN Version: "In what some are calling a butting-of-the-heads, Bill Parcells and Terrell Owens have reached an historic compromise in which TO will report to a set number of mandatory workouts to keep him in good standing with the hot-tempered Bill Parcells."
Parcells silence is deafening, lol.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Mort also just mentioned that, at the combine, Parcells talked to several head coaches about TO. One of them, who Parcells respects (according to Mort), told BP "you're 65--how much time do you want to spend thinking about one player, even off the field? What he's saying, what he's doing." They all did point out that TO's contract is structured in such a way that the team can cut him without much of a financial penalty. Mort kinda made it seem that Parcells may even cut him later this year if he gets to be too much of a distraction.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
What other friggin' player (and team) got individual run during the draft?!

Give it up media dudes.

On the other hand, I find it intertaining as hell the obsession with the Cowboys and TO.