Parcells at Senior Bowl

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Anyone see him in the stands on ESPN today?

That guy sitting to his left was Scott Pioli........ :cool:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:
Anyone see him in the stands on ESPN today?

That guy sitting to his left was Scott Pioli........ :cool:

He sat next to his son in law? What a shocker! Does this mean a Ty Law trade is in the works?

:D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:
He sat next to his son in law? What a shocker! Does this mean a Ty Law trade is in the works?

:D

Oh it was in the works, compensation is getting close this year. Price was a #1 last offseason. May be a #3 this draft. Takers?

That is great - Pioli and Bellicheck - what DO THEY TALK ABOUT?
Exactly where is Ty Law? Waldo? IR?

Also - was confirmed - Bledsoe is on the trading block.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:

What?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:

There is a SERIOUS story on why Ty Law is on IR....... will come out - If press doesn't break this one next 2 weeks I'll be shocked. Local media is not reporting all as is -

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Nors said:
There is a SERIOUS story on why Ty Law is on IR....... will come out - If press doesn't break this one next 2 weeks I'll be shocked. Local media is not reporting all as is -

Fill us in Nors...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yes Nors fill us in.........Don't leave us hanging out here on this thin limb. :)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Law went off on Bellicheck, Kraft last offseason, called then out PERSONALLY . They actively tried to trade him for a #1. No takers.

All training camp they sat him 1/2 the time and gave his reps to Wilson, Gay, Brown, Samuel. (how smart was THAT) They held out Ty in pre season game late hoping to trade him.

Law was hurt - legit , not sure the reason but Law was IR'd. The real reason was hushed - Serious bad blood at this point. Word is - where is Ty?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Oh it was in the works

No... No, it wasn't.

Ah f**k it. I give up. Yes we wanted Law, and Ed Reed, and Ray Lewis, and Lawrence Taylor, and Julius Peppers, and Champ Bailey, and Johnathan Ogden... darn compensation.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
Oh it was in the works, compensation is getting close this year. Price was a #1 last offseason. May be a #3 this draft. Takers?

Also - was confirmed - Bledsoe is on the trading block.

Well if it is a Third in this years draft then at this time I quess we are screwed in the Law trade talks.....as at this time we have NO 3rd round pick.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
No... No, it wasn't.

Ah f*** it. I give up. Yes we wanted Law, and Ed Reed, and Ray Lewis, and Lawrence Taylor, and Julius Peppers, and Champ Bailey, and Johnathan Ogden... darn compensation.

That is the smartest thing I have seen you say concerning Nors, and that is not a slam on you either. :cool:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well if it is a Third in this years draft then at this time I quess we are screwed in the Law trade talks.....as at this time we have NO 3rd round pick.

With two #1's and a low #2 - no problem to get a 3rd.

We can trade down 5 slots in one and add Law.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
With two #1's and a low #2 - no problem to get a 3rd.

We can trade down 5 slots in one and add Law.

IMO it is not going to happen.

I have no problem with the trade down, I actually expect it.

However the money Law wants will be the the deciding factor as to why we do not sign him IMO.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
IMO it is not going to happen.

I have no problem with the trade down, I actually expect it.

However the money Law wants will be the the deciding factor as to why we do not sign him IMO.

Exactly... and like you... I fully expect the trade down if a player we like begins to drop...

There will be lots of cussing in the chat room on draft day...

You guys better prepare yourself for the trade down...

BPARCELL'SRULESUBOY

Reaction score
Nors said:
Law went off on Bellicheck, Kraft last offseason, called then out PERSONALLY . They actively tried to trade him for a #1. No takers.

All training camp they sat him 1/2 the time and gave his reps to Wilson, Gay, Brown, Samuel. (how smart was THAT) They held out Ty in pre season game late hoping to trade him.

Law was hurt - legit , not sure the reason but Law was IR'd. The real reason was hushed - Serious bad blood at this point. Word is - where is Ty?
He is on IR because of a broken foot that may require surgery and they added poteat to the CB rotation. He will not be back next year because of his salary cap hit 9 million range I think and his age/their replacements.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BPARCELL'SRULESUBOY said:
He is on IR because of a broken foot that may require surgery and they added poteat to the CB rotation. He will not be back next year because of his salary cap hit 9 million range I think and his age/their replacements.

It was a 4-7 week injury in October - Its almost February now.
He will be a $12M cap hit to Patriots next year and I just can't see him "reworking" a deal with Pats.