Parcells Has "Give Up" Face

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
I think he is gone after this season. The guy is on the sideline, and doesn't give a ratzazz on what is going on in the field. When we were on that streak with Romo after the Giants loss, he was involved, but Big Bill bailed during the Saint's game. And good god Bill, get excited about something, because your team is a reflection of you.

anyway, we might as well lost last night, because we are going to suck in the playoffs if our defense continues to bring nothing but a big back of SUCK every game.

oh, and you Defense homers just save it on the excuses.

burmafrd

Reaction score
NFL live last night was going on about how they thought BP was coming back and that everything they heard indicated that. Did not see BP that way at all- especially in the Post Game PC.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Didn't he say how proud he was of the team last night. I believe I seen him congratulating Barber for a good period of time. Come on, saying he doesn't care, that's ridiculous.

Gordon

Reaction score
I think he looked frustrated when Vick was doing his Dan Marino impression in that 2nd quarter but I'd hardly say he has given up. On Julius' "big" 9 yd run on the toss to the left, they showed the replay and you can see Parcells jumping up and down and cheering him on. He also went over and congratulated MB3 after he got done owning fools.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I've been pretty critical of Parcells for the past few years...BUT if you saw the segment they did of him coaching the team during practices, you'll see he is still passionate.

At times, I don't know who the guy on the sidelines is because that is NOT the Coach I saw for years in NY.

That said, he is still much more animated than he was earlier in the season. The team is 9-5, warts and all...so I think whatever he is doing, has some value.

I also think we are beyond fortunate that there haven't been injuries this year.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
let me restate, since my hangover of the win is slowly wearing off. I want Bill to get more invloved in the play calling, based on his experience of seeing how the flow of the game is going. I asked everyone at my watching party, who was the offensive coordinator is, and no one knew.

i don't like MY TEAM's offense being decided by a nobody.

damn my heads hurts

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1239661 said:
let me restate, since my hangover of the win is slowly wearing off. I want Bill to get more invloved in the play calling, based on his experience of seeing how the flow of the game is going. I asked everyone at my watching party, who was the offensive coordinator is, and no one knew.

damn my heads hurts

We scored 38 points and we've had no issues moving the ball all year. I'm not sure if it matters if we have a big name calling the plays if we score points.

cowboysfan

Reaction score

damn my heads hurts

I thot Off coordinator is Tony Soparano ?

Kilyin

Reaction score
I asked everyone at my sausage party, who was the offensive coordinator is, and no one knew.

That must have been a true meeting of masterminds.

alancdc

Reaction score
HighTechDave;1239632 said:
I think he is gone after this season. The guy is on the sideline, and doesn't give a ratzazz on what is going on in the field. When we were on that streak with Romo after the Giants loss, he was involved, but Big Bill bailed during the Saint's game. And good god Bill, get excited about something, because your team is a reflection of you.

anyway, we might as well lost last night, because we are going to suck in the playoffs if our defense continues to bring nothing but a big back of SUCK every game.

oh, and you Defense homers just save it on the excuses.

Man, you need to stop posting and get to Church. Where is your happy face? I would hate to see how you react after a loss. I think you totally misread Bill on the sideline. I'm not sure he has ever been a entertainer over there. Are you old enough to have seen Tom Landry doing cartwheels on the sideline? I doubt Bill not being a chearleader on the sidelines has any effect on, say, MB III running over anything in his path. Didn't you see him after MB III's last TD come over and congratulate him? If he didnt't care any longer he would not go through the motions of doing that.

Kilyin

Reaction score
So then you're aware that Parcells is more involved in the playcalling now, according to him? So you're basically whining about nothing after a win.. ?

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
mitchell2254;1239644 said:
Didn't he say how proud he was of the team last night. I believe I seen him congratulating Barber for a good period of time. Come on, saying he doesn't care, that's ridiculous.

I don't know, I tend to agree with HighTechDave. If Parcells cared what was going on why is Marion Barber not getting a lion's share of the carries? Why has Mike Zimmer been able to field inept/porous defenses for four years?

I don't know about our chances in the playoffs but I hope Parcells does go and we get some young hotshot with a clue who can better utilize the overall talent of this team.

Bob Stoops, anyone?

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
Great post mate!
this is what I hate about Parcells! he gets that incredulous look on his face! like how can we be losing?? then he looks a quitter!
I'm no Parcells fan.

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
cowboysfan;1239665 said:
I thot Off coordinator is Tony Soparano ?

Sparano is the line coach, Palmer is the quarterback coach, no one bears the title "offensive coordinator". Parcells doesn't trust anyone with the offense but he does trust that ***-clown Zimmer with the defense?

This is why I want him gone next year.

Kilyin

Reaction score
You guys are funny. Who cares what Parcells "looks like on the sidelines". The season could still turn out to be something, we could still make a playoff run. The team just won a game. Save this crap for the offseason, which some teams are unfortunate enough to already be looking at.