Parcells missed the boat twice...

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
1) He should have traded up for Lendale White - he wanted him and he sat on the bowl too long and got burned...

2) Making it worse he should have done what was best for the team in the future and taken Kellen Clemens - instead he took a fat TE with a bad back.

Eddie

Reaction score
Carpenter went alittle high, but who knows? Perhaps no one wanted to trade with us. We took what we needed. At least Carpenter starts off the bat.

Fasano will be a backup TE. I don't get it. 2nd round jinx ... Rogers, Burnett, now this freakin' guy.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Carpenter went alittle high, but who knows? Perhaps no one wanted to trade with us. We took what we needed. At least Carpenter starts off the bat.

Fasano will be a backup TE. I don't get it. 2nd round jinx ... Rogers, Burnett, now this freakin' guy.
Totally unacceptable when we needed a DB or young QB Not to mention we got back a 6th and 7th and not a 4 from the Jets!??:confused:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Totally unacceptable when we needed a DB or young QB Not to mention we got back a 6th and 7th and not a 4 from the Jets!??:confused:

I'll take picks Dallas selected over your ideal of what should have been done. No doubt you are confused.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

A young QB in the second round? LOL. You have got to be...never mind I won't say it.

Duane

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
A young QB in the second round? LOL. You have got to be...never mind I won't say it.
Last time we selected a QB in the 2nd round we got Qcard. :D

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
1) He should have traded up for Lendale White - he wanted him and he sat on the bowl too long and got burned...

2) Making it worse he should have done what was best for the team in the future and taken Kellen Clemens - instead he took a fat TE with a bad back.

Sounds like you are in Dallas' War Room. Tell Parcells yourself...:rolleyes:

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

:laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1:

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah , how silly of me to want a future QB like Clemmens when after all wse have a Drug Store Indian back there now and the biggest flop in Yankee history waiting in the wings - you people will buy anything Jerry and flabby chest BP sell.

Carpenter = Solid - Fasano = XFL

johnnycomelately

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Either of these 2 options really would have been a disaster.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
yeah, Parcells missed the boat again. Lert's see: he drafted a hard nosed lb that can play inside or outside with a high motor. Drafted a tough te that was productive at a big time program and was rated #54 by goose just about right where we took him.

I'm longing for the days of reaching for the Quincy Carters and Tony Dixons and Shante Carvers.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Yeah , how silly of me to want a future QB like Clemmens when after all wse have a Drug Store Indian back there now and the biggest flop in Yankee history waiting in the wings - you people will buy anything Jerry and flabby chest BP sell.

:laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1:

cowboys1

Reaction score
fools,

these are two solid picks, both guys are football players not premadona's.

they are versatile and good hard players, got to have those types on the team.

can't have all finese players, i want a few motors and tough hard players.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Who says he will end up as a starting QB? that is an opinion but like any other player in the draft he is not a sure thing. As for buying into the flabby chested BP I will trust him over you any day of the week. A fan with a key board and an opinion does not impress me at all.