Parcells postgame press conference recap?

Trip

Reaction score
I'll write what I remember, not in any order.

On Bledsoe
Said he never thought about bringing Romo in this game and was asked what about next week and said probably not. Mentioned the turnovers, but tried to stay away from talking abot Bledsoe. Said "this is not a good time, I'll have to watch the film".

On Flozell
"I know it, I know it" he told the reporter when being asked about Flozell's lapses. He told me he was ready. There's no excuses. He didn't play well.

On TO
He caught some ball early when we were going well, and he had the TD late. That's about it.

Said the whole team played poorly, stressed the penalties, turnovers and inability to cover the receivers. Was asked about the defensive problems whether it was upfront or not, and he said no we just couldn't cover their receivers, and I thought we'd do better there.

One reporter started to ask him about penalties being a continual problem for this team, Parcells cut him right off and said don't go there. We were 6th in the league last year so get your facts straight before you come at me with that.That ended the press conference, I don't think anyone wanted to ask anything after that.

On the red flag, he said he was just trying to get the officials attention because he doesn't think they stopped the clock in time there.

That's all that comes to mind right now.