Parsons and SAS at 4:00 PM today?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Skip the fraud. His gibberish gets some people hooked and other more wiser people who understand his role he is playing and stay the heck clear of his show.

rags747

Reaction score
I have zero problems with Skip, he does not impact my life one way or the other. Hes got excellent schtick, who really cares?

Toro9

Reaction score
Excuse me while I vomit...

Still vomiting...

I'll be good.

Fmart322

Reaction score
NAW Cowboys fans beat him to the punch, every Time. This fan base sucks. As a matter of fact Skippy Sayless is a poster Child for today's Cowboys fan
No way. I disagree with you completely.
Most Cowboys fans and football fans in general aren't as loyal as fans that visit message boards. They rely on media reports to get a feel for the team. So when media types like Skip Bayless say the Cowboys are gonna win the division, conference and the super bowl, that's where they get their hype.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Skip is the worst. The biggest, fake Cowboys fan in the universe and he gives us all a bad name.
I'm not sure how anyone can take skip seriously. I see him more as fan of a pageant contestant than a football team.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone can take skip seriously. I see him more as fan of a pageant contestant than a football team.
I don't either. He's just the fake guy in sports media.
Just awful.