Parsons issues promise regarding Lamb contract talks, holdout

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Though owner and general manager Jerry Jones made headlines recently by downplaying the urgency of the matter, reframing the words ahead of the preseason opener by clarifying his intent — Lamb would not take the field in the preseason anyway, but that the Cowboys do miss him being in Oxnard.

The latter is a sentiment that was echoed by All-Pro quarterback Dak Prescott directly after Jones' comments, and now by Parsons.
"Obviously, we miss him," Parsons said. "He's one of the best people you can have in a locker room. I'm pretty sure he'll be here soon."

He'd then go one step further in declaring, unequivocally, that Lamb will be on the field against the Cleveland Browns on Sep. 8.

"CeeDee is a part of this brotherhood whether he likes it or not," said the three-time Pro Bowler on Tuesday. "He knows he's not going anywhere. The business side, they're gonna take care of it — no doubt about it.

"On Week 1, he will be suiting up for the Dallas Cowboys."

Full story below…
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/...-regarding-ceedee-lamb-contract-talks-holdout

rags747

Reaction score
Though owner and general manager Jerry Jones made headlines recently by downplaying the urgency of the matter, reframing the words ahead of the preseason opener by clarifying his intent — Lamb would not take the field in the preseason anyway, but that the Cowboys do miss him being in Oxnard.

The latter is a sentiment that was echoed by All-Pro quarterback Dak Prescott directly after Jones' comments, and now by Parsons.
"Obviously, we miss him," Parsons said. "He's one of the best people you can have in a locker room. I'm pretty sure he'll be here soon."

He'd then go one step further in declaring, unequivocally, that Lamb will be on the field against the Cleveland Browns on Sep. 8.

"CeeDee is a part of this brotherhood whether he likes it or not," said the three-time Pro Bowler on Tuesday. "He knows he's not going anywhere. The business side, they're gonna take care of it — no doubt about it.

Full story below…
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/...-regarding-ceedee-lamb-contract-talks-holdout
Lamb not about to pass on that $1m weekly feed bag!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Full story below…
No Lamb week one means a loss, so I expect his contract to get done before then.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Full story below…
I know Parsons means well, but this is none of his business to be discussing.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Agreed, he needs to handle the question better and probably would have been fine had he stopped talking half way through his answer. Typically the rule in a locker room is you dont talk about someone elses money.
I am sure CD will recall this around the same time next year.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know Parsons means well, but this is none of his business to be discussing.
Sure it is. Micah is more than just a football player. He is a media figure with a popular podcast where he expresses his opinions and feelings. The days of players minding their own businesses and just playing football are over.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's gonna have to get busier if he wants to catch Tyreek.....we all know how competitive he be
NO ONE can ever beat Antonio Cromartie on the kid competition. He wins the gold!! Dude has 14 kids with several different mothers. :omg: