Part 2 happens this Sunday

touchdownfor81

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt says...show another pic with T.O. on the star and you will be no longer on this forum.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
touchdownfor81 said:
BrAinPaiNt says...show another pic with T.O. on the star and you will be no longer on this forum.

BP- I think you're just delaying the inevitable.
;) Last week was our turn.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
touchdownfor81 said:

HH31 predicts you will be baned before Sunday's game.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Monte51Coleman said:
BP- I think you're just delaying the inevitable.
;) Last week was our turn.

I can't control what happens during the game....but you can bet I can control what an eagles fan posts on this board. :cool:

touchdownfor81

Reaction score

It's the smack talk section...are you that grumpy that you can't deal with a picture? Imagine what will happen on Sunday..... :D

touchdownfor81

Reaction score
Is this pic okay?

PHI_DAL_0119_DH.jpg

Dear lord, why did I come back to coaching!!!!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/lombardi.gif http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/trophy_iggles.gif http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/lombardi.gif

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
touchdownfor81 said:
It's the smack talk section...are you that grumpy that you can't deal with a picture? Imagine what will happen on Sunday..... :D

I just will not have an eagles fan coming on this site and showing pictures of T.O. on the star or pictures of Irvin laying on the field.

IF you don't like it I can give you the advice to not post it or don't bother visiting the board.

Not Grumpy at all...just the way it is.

You can ask some other eagles fans and or skins and they will tell you I am pretty good to opposing fans...even some cowboys fans think I am too good to them.

Just a few things I will not put up with.

touchdownfor81

Reaction score
No go as well?

aikman.jpg

We actually like him now. He is one of the few announcers that actually know what they are talking about. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
touchdownfor81 said:
No go as well?

aikman.jpg

We actually like him now. He is one of the few announcers that actually know what they are talking about. ;)

Well it is hard to say with Aikman...as he had so many concussions and such.

There are some pretty funny stories about his concussions.

How, as the story goes and I am not even sure if it is true, after a wicked hit they said troy was looking around on the turf for something and someone asked him what he was looking for.

He said one of his contact lenses had fell out....they quickly pulled him from the game because he had had eye surgery some time before that made it so he did not wear contacts anymore.
Once again it is a story so who knows if it is true or not.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
touchdownfor81 said:
Is this pic okay?

PHI_DAL_0119_DH.jpg

Dear lord, why did I come back to coaching!!!!!

That one is ok...actually that one makes bill look a little thinner then normal and does not make his manboobs stand out. :p