Pass protection

cowboys19

Reaction score
Is it just me or did it seem like we struggled in that area all game long.

I know they only had 1 sack. but to me anyways it seemed like Romo didn't have any time to step back read the D then make a throw. he had to move around in the pocket to buy some time, he also rolled out a couple times to buy some more time.

dfense

Reaction score
cowboys19;1176374 said:
Is it just me or did it seem like we struggled in that area all game long.

I know they only had 1 sack. but to me anyways it seemed like Romo didn't have any time to step back read the D then make a throw. he had to move around in the pocket to buy some time, he also rolled out a couple times to buy some more time.
With that one step drop Romo was using, who cares. Dallas was obviously read for it.

Stautner

Reaction score
No one ever claimed pass protection was a strength of the team.

Nevertheless, it wasn't bad yesterday. Romo did move around a little, but it was rare that he rarely had to actually resort to a full run. The Colts have a good pass rush too, so yoou have to consider who we were blocking.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Those Colts were quick.

This OL can give Romo what he needs to be effective. It is a pleasure to watch, isn't it?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dfense;1176397 said:
With that one step drop Romo was using, who cares. Dallas was obviously read for it.

and OH HOW REFRESHING that is to see.... to say

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
YoMick;1176469 said:
and OH HOW REFRESHING that is to see.... to say

I am SO PROUD of Romo!

I know, he's going to have those bad games, but, that kid is a winner, period!

You don't play NFL QB if you are not a winner...you don't scratch golf, if you are not a winner...

You don't date one of the most beautiful blonds around unless you are a loser...
opps, strike that one...

You don't beat the Irvin #88 guy in basketball unless you are a winner...

And, you don't keep your cool in a big game...all the while smiling like a Chesser Cat if you are not a winner...

The only other QB that is greater then Romo is Crankcase...so I've heard!

:D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I think Romo moved around "more" than usual to help Flozell out w. Freeny.

Romom knew after that 1st sack that Flo would have problems witht he speed rush so he adjusted to that.

Did a great job in being aware of this and got the job done by adapting.

IT.