Pat Watkins???

dal0789

Reaction score
I havent heard anything about him just wanted if anyone has any info on how he did on his first day of TC. Thanks.

Manster68

Reaction score
The guy is a rookie. Give him some time.

I'm sure he will be fine.

sago1

Reaction score
He was the FS on the 3rd team; Davis was first team, Pike was 2nd and then Watkins. Same as Parcells had Carpenter do. Only difference was that we got info that Carpenter made some nice plays while nothing reported about Watkins performance. It should take about a week before we start hearing about Watkins and then it probably will be his ST skills.

proline

Reaction score
sago1 said:
He was the FS on the 3rd team; Davis was first team, Pike was 2nd and then Watkins. Same as Parcells had Carpenter do. Only difference was that we got info that Carpenter made some nice plays while nothing reported about Watkins performance. It should take about a week before we start hearing about Watkins and then it probably will be his ST skills.

Where was Coleman?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
America's Team said:
he has a 1 more inch vertical than reggie bush does.
By which account? I don't recall the exact numbers but there are several floating around. The highest number I've seen was ridiculously high.

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
theogt said:
By which account? I don't recall the exact numbers but there are several floating around. The highest number I've seen was ridiculously high.

I think it was around 61 or 64

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
America's Team said:
I think it was around 61 or 64
Well he did 41 at the combine, but I've seen numbers reported around 44-46 before.

2much2soon

Reaction score
America's Team said:
only emmitt could do that

Dude hit a near 400 yd drive with a golf club so I wouldn't put anything past him after learning that.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Kobayashi could do it. As could Chuck Norris.

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
theogt said:
Well he did 41 at the combine, but I've seen numbers reported around 44-46 before.

When David Thompson played at NC State, his vertical was right at 50". Talk about some serious hops!:eek: