Patrick Mahomes is tough as nails

revospeed

Reaction score
Gifted a Superbowl :lmao:

This coming from a Brady Fan?? Do you know a guy named Belichick... Arguably the best Coach in Sports

Yep...Brady carried the Patriots :laugh:
I won’t dignify this comment with a response.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Going to be decades probably to surpass Brady. The guy took a pay cut most of his playing years so they can get more quality players since his wife made even more money than him. The likelyhood of that repeating is very small + the talent Brady had. If he did what Brady did he has a shot, but he is not in that situation. Although he can carve his own dynasty.
If Mahomes plays to 45 like Brady did, he will definitely surpass him in yards, TDs, MVPs, All Pro selections, and quite possibly SB rings. They make the AFC championship game literally every year he has played.

If Mahomes retires at a more "normal" age, like around -or just shy of- 40... then that probability is less likely.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
What I wouldn't trade to get Mahomes...
A real team leader unlike #4 with the star on his helmet

gtb1943

Reaction score
Gifted a Super Bowl tonight and outplayed by Hurts. Played bad in his previous Super Bowl. On par with Roethlisberger. Lets not put Mahomes anywhere near Brady.
Have not seen a bigger batch of sour grapes in quite a while.

revospeed

Reaction score
Its gotta be sour living in a town with a team you hate
Absolutely. Also, my wife is from Spain and is a Chiefs’ fan (hates the Cowboys) because their colors are the same as the Spanish flag, so every Sunday is a battle.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Absolutely. Also, my wife is from Spain and is a Chiefs’ fan (hates the Cowboys) because their colors are the same as the Spanish flag, so every Sunday is a battle.
Divorce time. Man has to realize whats really important in life and a wife ain't if she is an enemy of your team.