PAVER: Paver Update

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2217875 said:
Nobody knows. He won't tell any of us. :( I think he thinks we are cheap.

BobSac....now THERE is a cheap #$@%Q$#, but not me. :p:

for once in you're life, you are spot on!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Okay, here's where it stands.

There is $270.00 collected on PayPal. $30.00 more in checks. There is $40.00 more still outstanding on PayPal which it is pretty safe to say we won't be getting those 4 donations since they went out on the 10th.

That puts us at $300.00 collected specifically for the paver.

I have some that want to donate. I will take care of that...after the game.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hostile;2217939 said:
Okay, here's where it stands.

There is $270.00 collected on PayPal. $30.00 more in checks. There is $40.00 more still outstanding on PayPal which it is pretty safe to say we won't be getting those 4 donations since they went out on the 10th.

That puts us at $300.00 collected specifically for the paver.

I have some that want to donate. I will take care of that...after the game.

Quick math (freakin smart guy that I am), you lack 75$.

Ill donate. I just need to know the paypal addy to send it to.

Im at work. I don't get to the see the game yet. So im just hanging out....waiting........for you. :p:

TonyTone

Reaction score
nyc;2217493 said:
Heh we bought a house two years ago that we had to gut inside and out. We put everything we could on our skymiles card. Once it was all the work was done we treated ourselves to a trip to Rome! Paid only the taxes for the flights.

I do the same thing of rehabbing houses but I use hard money loans. My Delta skymiles card has all of the corporate stuff such as computers and etc.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile;2217091 said:
Holy cow man, the threads for it have only been posted for a month.

you should have called the thread "Roy williams paver" and everyone would have seen it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
TonyTone;2218221 said:
I do the same thing of rehabbing houses but I use hard money loans. My Delta skymiles card has all of the corporate stuff such as computers and etc.

I can understand that, but you could use both. :) Like when we would purchased windows we spent around $11k and put it on the Skymiles card, then paid it off immediately. We purchased 90% of the materials. The only things we didn't purchase are things the contracters could get much steeper discounts on. The money is more valuable than the miles, but if you're going to spend the money, might as well get miles out of it!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We're at $330.00 without asking anyone to donate more than $10.00.

I'll start asking for the donations for Major Haggerty this afternoon.

I would like to wrap up both by tomorrow and order them on Monday.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hos, while you're at it, collect some money to put me through college

we won't tell anyone

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If the money comes through as promised this paver is covered up to the cost. I will pay the taxes and shipping.

Because there have been so many PMs about the 2 pavers I have almost lost count of who has a vote on what it is going to say.

I will post a thread about that tomorrow.