Pavers

cham39

Reaction score
Does anyone have the site I need to go to so that i can order one?

Thanks

Don Corleone

Reaction score
On a related subject. I need a sales pitch to my wife as to why I want to pay that much for a limestone brick.

Please help. I need ideas for a good sales pitch. She laughed me out of the room last night when I told her about this.

:starspin

EndGame

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2506808 said:
On a related subject. I need a sales pitch to my wife as to why I want to pay that much for a limestone brick.

Please help. I need ideas for a good sales pitch. She laughed me out of the room last night when I told her about this.

Come up with a fake dead uncle or something and tell her this "uncle" was the biggest Cowboys fan in the world before he died. Tell her you want to honor him by buying one of these pavers and putting the family name on it.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score

Ad a signature line to your brick and include her name on it. That's the ticket.

Go Cowboys!

Don and Ginger Corleone

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score

"tell her its all about the children being a part of history...something they can show their Grandchildren"

:wink2:

thats of course if you do have children...if you dont see post #6

lcharles;2506870 said:
Tell her to shut up and buy the paver anyway. :spanking:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the suggestions. My wife agreed to let me have the paver, but I didn't use the tactics you all suggested.

She didn't stay up to watch last night's game with me, but she could tell I was upset when I didn't wake up until 9AM (I usually wake up at 4AM). She asked me about the game, and knew I was upset, so she agreed to letting me order the paver to cheer me up.

So there you have it. I guess something good came out of a terrible loss.