Payton Wilson

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Is he the first pick or an injury bust? I’m for an inside lb….if that’s what Dallas gets sign me up.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Is he the first pick or an injury bust? I’m for an inside lb….if that’s what Dallas gets sign me up.
If he had no injury concerns and played through his college time in full he probably is a top 15 pick. But the issues go back to high school so who knows.

Gambit

Reaction score
He's played 2 full seasons in college with no time missed.

I get the concern, but I think they are over blown a bit.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He's played 2 full seasons in college with no time missed.

I get the concern, but I think they are over blown a bit.
knowing our history, he'll play for a few years he'll be great, and will be out the next however many seasons with injuries

Malhavoc

Reaction score
knowing our history, he'll play for a few years he'll be great, and will be out the next however many seasons with injuries
Nothing wrong with that. But not a player I would take in round 1. More acceptable in round 2.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He's the kind of player the 49ers or Ravens will draft and be an ALL-Pro .........making the other 31 teams look silly.

rambo2

Reaction score
That’s what I think. Put him next to Parsons and look out
He is worth the risk. Broaddus said that he would consider taking him at 24. It will be interesting at 24. There will be outstanding players available that will go between 24 and 56. Potential game changers like Wilson, Coleman, Cooper, Sweat, Fiske, Mitchell. Tampa, Franklin, and Nubin.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
He's probably your odds-on favorite for pick #24 right now. The Cowboys tend to draft for need, always draft freak athletes, and always ignore red flags. Those stars are aligning with Wilson.

rambo2

Reaction score
He's probably your odds-on favorite for pick #24 right now. The Cowboys tend to draft for need, always draft freak athletes, and always ignore red flags. Those stars are aligning with Wilson.
A trade back would be good. Move back a few picks, get an extra pick and still get a potential game changer.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I like odds put me down for the money line