Payton Wilson

cnuball21

Reaction score
I like Cooper over a Wilson with no injury concerns. Just feel like his eyes see it a hair faster. Very close.

RS12

Reaction score
I'd pass on him before round 3. This team does not do well drafting often injured "gem" LBs. Injured in college usually means more injured in pro, and no spot gets in more collisions than LB.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'd pass on him before round 3. This team does not do well drafting often injured "gem" LBs. Injured in college usually means more injured in pro, and no spot gets in more collisions than LB.
Other players have nothing to do with how Wilson will do. My guess is that he will go between 31 and 45. It will suck if the 49ers or Chiefs get him.

RS12

Reaction score
Other players have nothing to do with how Wilson will do. My guess is that he will go between 31 and 45. It will suck if the 49ers or Chiefs get him.
Of course they don't. LVE, Jaylon Smith. You last name must be Jones.

rambo2

Reaction score
Of course they don't. LVE, Jaylon Smith. You last name must be Jones.
Lol, those players have nothing to do with Wilson. He hasn't been injured in over 2 years. He can get injured in the future just like anybody else.

RS12

Reaction score
Lol, those players have nothing to do with Wilson. He hasn't been injured in over 2 years. He can get injured in the future just like anybody else.
If you wanna blow another premium pick to replace the last two mistakes, have at it. I am not drafting a player that has already had more than ten football related surgeries to play LB in the NFL before end of round 3.

rambo2

Reaction score
If you wanna blow another premium pick to replace the last two mistakes, have at it. I am not drafting a player that has already had more than ten football related surgeries to play LB in the NFL before end of round 3.
It looks to me like they won't get him and he goes by pick 45.

Smith22

Reaction score
Yeah, but 2 ACL injuries and a major shoulder injury. Not ideal for a linebacker.

Medical evaluations from nfl teams will be huge.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Yeah, but 2 ACL injuries and a major shoulder injury. Not ideal for a linebacker.

Medical evaluations from nfl teams will be huge.
Arguably the best LB in a pretty weak class. There is no way I could take him in round 1. But he seems like our kind of candidate for round 2 for sure.