Pending the Boys miss the postseason, does Garrett get fired?

Cowboy89

Reaction score
This isn't what you " Hope" happens. It's what you " Think" will happen if they are healthy and miss the postseason.

I truly believe he's out the door if they miss the postseason this year. It's just a gut feeling.

What do rest of y'all think?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No he wont get fired and I dont expect dallas to make the playoffs. Just hoping they make it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry already has his built in excuses to keep Jason no matter what happens or how it happens and the circumstances involved for any and all outcomes.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Yes. Stephen has already nixed the injury excuse. Bare minimum for an owner is keeping fans engaged, and one playoff win going into a ninth season won’t cut it. The most ardent apologist won’t be able to evoke Landry’s early struggles anymore.

waving monkey

Reaction score
If Dallas misses the play offs Garrett gets his final year of his contract. There will be reasons why but the base will be committing public Hari Kari.
Not to be out done the hard core will self-emulate at mid field @ AT&T stadium.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
This isn't what you " Hope" happens. It's what you " Think" will happen if they are healthy and miss the postseason.

I truly believe he's out the door if they miss the postseason this year. It's just a gut feeling.

What do rest of y'all think?

I hope so. I worry an 8-8 season is just enough to have his ugly mug back here clappin it up and slapping butts:confused:

JustChip

Reaction score
I think it depends on how they finish. If they go 10-6 or 11-5, but miss the playoffs, he's back. If they go 4-12 or 5-11, he's fired. If they go 8-8 or 9-7, he's probably moved into a FO "consulting" or special project role to finish out his contract.

jay94

Reaction score
7-9 and better sad to say, but I feel confident he will return, an onslaught of excuses that the other 31 teams don't get to use, but there headlines here.