Performers miming to tracks in concert

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
One of the first comments says it all.
*Don Felder once said Henley was a person who would instantly suck the joy out of any room*

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Can't say whether or not recent Eagles shows are not authentic, but I have seen the Eagles with Felder as well as Don Henley and Don Felder shows sans Eagles. This is tight group of professional musicians with highly complementary vocal talent. The guy in the video sounds like a real tool.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't have the patience to listen to this guy for very long, but I noticed that he was very interested in lining up two of the patterns when they looked very similar, but as soon as there was a big difference, he moved on to something else, without acknowledging it.

Two points here:
One; Henley has been performing this song for about 50 years. It wouldn't surprise me at all if two different performances sounded exactly the same.

Two; If he was going to lip sync, why would he choose a recording that sounds like that?

ArtClink

Reaction score
Paul Stanley of KISS has been miming to prerecorded vocals since 2019 and it’s a total disgrace. Talk about a band that should have retired in 2000 …