Personnel Adjustments

RonWashington

Reaction score
Juanyeh Thomas Marquise Bell safeties Jourdan Lewis CB Andrew Booth nickel
Carl Lawson rotational edge Dalvin Cook rotational RB Ryan Flournoy WR in multi set …

Your job is on the line yet I see no real urgency to rotate some new players into the lineup to at least see if it can make a difference . MM does have final say on starters doesn’t he ?

Last edited:

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I'd like to see more Turpin on the field with Cooks. You have to account for their speed and he just keeps getting open.
. And what do they have against lining up 2 rbs in the backfield with one being Duece.. and getting him the ball in space!!

erod

Reaction score
I'd like to see more Turpin on the field with Cooks. You have to account for their speed and he just keeps getting open.
Turpin is open because he's the least of the defense's concerns. Up to him to change that.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Turpin is open because he's the least of the defense's concerns. Up to him to change that.
He has gamebreaking speed over the top. I think the offense could open up some more if Dak's able to hit him with a few deep balls over the top. Wishful thinking?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Juanyeh Thomas Marquise Bell safeties Jourdan Lewis CB Andrew Booth nickel
Carl Lawson rotational edge Dalvin Cook rotational RB Ryan Flournoy WR in multi set …

Your job is on the line yet I see no real urgency to rotate some new players into the lineup to at least see if it can make a difference . MM does have final say on starters doesn’t he ?
No one less than 230 should be playing LB.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Marquise Bell at safety is where I want to see him not LB . Anyway he’s doubtful against the Giants with an ankle as is possibly Carson

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Considering we’re going to get blown out, I say go crazy. Turpin, Lance, Cook. Who else we got on the practice squad? Throw em all in! What do we have to lose?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Luepke should get more touches, dude made some plays. Flournoy can, at least, run a good fade route in the redzone. If guys aren't performing start playing the young guys.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Defense just need to play fundamentally sound football the offense needs to be less predictable, more motion, use CD as a decoy at times to get others open, run/pass out of the same player personnel and formations, more play action or some kind of disguise more often. Bring in some zone blocking to take advantage of our athletic OL.