Recap: Pete Caroll vs. Jason Garrett

cern

Reaction score
is there anyone here who would take garrett over carroll? honestly. I can't imagine such thinking.

BigD49

Reaction score
You left out that Pete Caroll has a SB ring and should have another if not for one of the most stupidest play calls in the history of the SB.

The only ring Garrett wears is a Marvel Universe "decoder ring" he found in a box of Frosted Flakes:laugh:
*whispers*

Technically...he does have two super bowl rings...

*ducks*

Dre11

Reaction score
Because Garrett rarely has his team in the playoffs. Carroll has been in the playoffs 7 out of the 9 years he has been the Seahawks coach and 9 times out of the 13 years he has been a coach, and he inherited a worst situation than Garrett.
Because Garrett rarely has his team in the playoffs. Carroll has been in the playoffs 7 out of the 9 years he has been the Seahawks coach and 9 times out of the 13 years he has been a coach, and he inherited a worst situation than Garrett.

It took 22 years of NFL coaching for him to win a Super Bowl, I don't care about playoffs, I don't care about college, are you giving Garrett 22 years?

rynochop

Reaction score
Carroll did fire the apparent next Belichek in Richard, so I'm not sure how smart he is

jwitten82

Reaction score
It took 22 years of NFL coaching for him to win a Super Bowl, I don't care about playoffs, I don't care about college, are you giving Garrett 22 years?
Carroll has only been a head coach for 9 years with the Seahawks, and 13 years total. Not sure where youre getting 22 from, im only counting the years as a HEAD COACH.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
The constant truth about our coaching staff is that we get out coached almost every game. We do not have that advantage going into the playoffs.