Video: Pete Carroll on the Cowboys

Pants

Reaction score
Is it me or does ol' Petey look like he has aged 20 years in the last year or so? geez

and yes, he was respectful, I wouldn't expect anything less from him

MAYBE, just maybe instead of sending us ET after the game, perhaps he can pack his bags and come over WITH ET? we do need a HC

Batman1980

Reaction score
Is it me or does ol' Petey look like he has aged 20 years in the last year or so? geez

Coaching that horribad team would age anyone.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
They tried that last week and it did not work out. Zeke still had a good game. I believe our receiving core is about to start making things happen to help Dak out. imho

I also don't like Dak running so much. More often than not, it will lead to an injury. Thats when we will be screwed.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Everyone and their mothers knows the game plan against the Cowboys is to sell out against Elliott and put the game on Dak.
Somewhere, at Sometime ,a Certain former #9,,,merely SMILES! * while fartin' the essence of grandiose success SMELLING odors*o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
"The quarterback can do anything, He can stay in the pocket, He can throw on the move, He can run it up our squalling casing-liner"o_O

:star::starspin::star:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I can see the fear in Pete’s eyes.
:lmao: OH-YA!,,, He's not that same cock of the walk from a few years back when he'd felt the need of an fortified & upgraded added A-holeness by channeling the mouldering turd heap of Buddy Ryan's "run up the score" on an opponent whose suffering a "suckin'chest wound",,,,,that COACH commanded his 'punter' to pull a fast one on a done dead& scalped opponent,,, resulting in the 'punters' season ending injury,,, while ,coach "yuc-yuc" YUCKED IT THE F*** UP in his victorious post game passer,,,Sheese!!!
My Bro's, Friend's& fellow Foe's,,, He's Forever cemented unto the crap category ever since that game,,,o_O

GenoT

Reaction score

MAYBE, just maybe instead of sending us ET after the game, perhaps he can pack his bags and come over WITH ET? we do need a HC

The fast-aging really hit ol’ Pete hard the moment after he tried that goal-line pass against NE in the SB a few yrs ago.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I hate to say it but we should only be so fortunate as to have a run like the Seahawks have experienced since Wilson arrived.

Praxit

Reaction score

..that's what happens when you dont give the ball to Beastmode on the 1yd line. Mistake of a lifetime. But he'll live.