Peter Warrick...

mperfection

Reaction score
I think he would be an excellent pick up for us. He could be the 4th WR AND kick returner. I've wanted him since the Seattle game in preseason. Actually, I hoped we would've traded a low-round pick for him, but never thought Seattle would have released him. Does he have some lingering injury or something?

Dat Dude

Benched
Reaction score
Ill Take me some P-Dub anyday. Just hope he can bring some Sugar Bowl magic to Big D...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mperfection said:
I think he would be an excellent pick up for us. He could be the 4th WR AND kick returner. I've wanted him since the Seattle game in preseason. Actually, I hoped we would've traded a low-round pick for him, but never thought Seattle would have released him. Does he have some lingering injury or something?

I could be wrong but I do think there were some injury problems with him.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Murph80 said:
Put me down for some Darius Watts!!!

I loved him in college but have not followed him with the Broncos.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I think Warrick would be a nice pickup. I hear he is almost 100% after his injury and has regained his speed. I am not sure why they released him, they had him as 3rd reecievr on depth chart. Get him!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Warrick was a good but overhyped college football player who couldn't tranisition his game to the NFL. Just ask the people in Cincy. It happens people.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
I could be wrong but I do think there were some injury problems with him.

Yes, Warrick is often injured. Never the same since and never lived up to his college hype. Had one decent year with Cincy, but that was it. Mediocre after that.

He would 'stop progress' of Hurd, Rector & Austin. :)

Mansta54

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
Yes, Warrick is often injured. Never the same since and never lived up to his college hype. Had one decent year with Cincy, but that was it. Mediocre after that.

He would 'stop progress' of Hurd, Rector & Austin. :)

I'd take him over Austin any day of the week. He's still young too...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54 said:
I'd take him over Austin any day of the week. He's still young too...

True...I wouldn't mind having him on the team. If he is over the injury bug. Not sure if he's injury prone, or just unfortunate.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i think he was released from the bengals for character issues...so expect the crapskins to sign him for a very lucritive contract...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
As long as it's a Parcells signing. If not he won't play just like Price last year.