Peterson coached a great game within a great game plan

Greasylake17

Reaction score
Ha no way on planet earth would Garrett and everyone else on this staff ever be able to come up with a game plan to beat the best defense in football. They coaching staff all year has done a good job, even better hob after losing their starting QB. We pretty before the game starts get outcoached before the game starts. We get beat wed thusrday and friday in the film room. Other coaches adjust and come up plans to beat teams. We dont at all. Its the same game plan no matter what. Hence always always getting outcoached in the 2nd half. Its a bad combination.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
ugggh next season can get messy if Garrett squeaks out a few more wins. its sad we have to talk about dallas squeaking and the eagles are Roaring.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ugggh next season can get messy if Garrett squeaks out a few more wins. its sad we have to talk about dallas squeaking and the eagles are Roaring.

Garretts success will depend on our players and their health.

If the talent dips a little and injuries happen he will not apply coaching to the team.

It's a horrible position we are in right now because Garrett gets by on the teams talent at times but he just doesn't get the most out of this group of players on a yearly basis.

2014 & 2016 we made big changes and the following years we stuck to our same tendencies and teams just set on that all year.

It wouldn't surprise me if they try something new next year, it works, gets figured out in the playoffs, and then we have a 2015/2017 year in 2019 and we just keep repeating this process.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently Jerry thinks the 8th time is the charm. With 7.5 years of evidence showing JG has only given us two years of playoffs, somehow JJ thinks good coaching is mostly “luck”?

The beagles lose their starting QB, all pro LT, pro bowl LB, and an important RB, and all they do is win the NFC. Excuses are for losers, and our GM loves him some excuses. Why else would you bring a HC back who gives you a 28% chance of making the playoffs?

lukin2006

Reaction score
The Eagles coaching staff called a great game. To me, that pick 6 was the beginning of the end for the Vikings. And the Vikings deserved to lose, yes Keenan had a great year, but sooner or later a QB that has bounced around as much as he has will come back to earth. In 2 weeks I predict Foles will come back to earth...

It also wouldn’t surprise me if the PATS have an alternative playbook to counter the knowledge Blount will pass on to to the Eagles...