PFF: Zach 2 G for week 1

John813

Reaction score
Incognito is a beast. Tad off mentally but the guy can play. Dolphins have not come close to finding a replacement for him.

rags747

Reaction score
Yea and props to Incognito, Leonard Williams and Muhammad Wilkerson are not an easy matchup
Exactly what I was going to say. MAJOR Props to Richie Incognito, the guy went through a whole shi$ storm in Miami that he was put through by the League for PR purposes at Richies expense. Typical snowflake stuff by the guy from Stanford who claimed that he was being bullied...that kid has some major personality issues. Anyway Good Job Richie...

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Incognito is a beast. Tad off mentally but the guy can play. Dolphins have not come close to finding a replacement for him.

I think much of that Miami situation was over blown. Not saying Richie has the best of character, but Martin was a mentally weak, overly sensitive, coddled suburb baby who couldn't handle the commonalities of a sports locker room.

And of course the Dolphins had to cave into pressure to do the PC thing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think much of that Miami situation was over blown. Not saying Richie has the best of character, but Martin was a mentally weak, overly sensitive, coddled suburb baby who couldn't handle the commonalities of a sports locker room.

How's the fam, bud? Been thinking about you a lot.

John813

Reaction score

I agree about that. Just before he went to Miami he had some anger/mental issues as well.
Jon Martin was a ***** though.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Incognito also took a baseball bat to his own car. That wasn't Jonathan Martin's fault. Dude had anger issues. But it's nice to hear that's he's put that behind him and resuscitated his career. Good for him.

diefree666

Reaction score
Incognito also took a baseball bat to his own car. That wasn't Jonathan Martin's fault. Dude had anger issues. But it's nice to hear that's he's put that behind him and resuscitated his career. Good for him.

Incognito was a PUNK. But he was forced to get help with his problems BECAUSE of what happened in Miami. If he had not done that he would not be back playing and who knows what he might be like now.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Exactly what I was going to say. MAJOR Props to Richie Incognito, the guy went through a whole shi$ storm in Miami that he was put through by the League for PR purposes at Richies expense. Typical snowflake stuff by the guy from Stanford who claimed that he was being bullied...that kid has some major personality issues. Anyway Good Job Richie...
Lol

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

This thread is embarrassing.

A bunch of internet tough guys. Many, if not all of whom, have not reached the pinnacle of their careers like Martin has/did.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Incognito was a PUNK. But he was forced to get help with his problems BECAUSE of what happened in Miami. If he had not done that he would not be back playing and who knows what he might be like now.

Let's not let facts get into the way of knocking a culture we don't like