News: PFT: Browns list McCown, Kessler as co-starters

NewsBot

Reaction score
The Browns listed Josh McCown and Cody Kessler as co-starters at quarterback on the unofficial depth chart they released Tuesday. McCown returned from a broken collarbone and started last week’s game after a five-game absence. Kessler suffered a concussion Oct. 23 at Cincinnati and wasn’t cleared to play last week. Kessler, a third-round rookie, had…http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2421710&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

robjay04

Reaction score
McCown is starting. Come on now, Hue. Who ya foolin?

Browns are 0-8. Obviously McCown is the better player but McCown shown some promise. By normal rookie standards, he has been very good.

I could see why an 0-8 team would rather see if the third round pick has a future instead of sticking with a stop gap that might get you to 4-12 this year instead of 2-14.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I was wrong. Looks like the rookie Kessler will start at QB per Browns beat reporters. He looked decent vs Washington. Still, I'd much rather face him than McCown.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Kessler has been, under the radar, just as good as Wentz and Prescott. But I don't think he can barbecue us any more than McCown did last time.

robjay04

Reaction score
I was wrong. Looks like the rookie Kessler will start at QB per Browns beat reporters. He looked decent vs Washington. Still, I'd much rather face him than McCown.

I agree McCown gives them the best chance to win but if I was a fan of the browns, I would rather see how Kessler progresses.

visionary

Reaction score
Oh my God now we have to prepare for bury if them. We're lost

Oh wait, they both ***k

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
hope garrett has mouse traps hanging in that locker room. do not overlook any NFL team.