Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Rowdy

EfzSsXvWsAIZvVH

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- I'll certainly miss the Cowboys Cheerleaders greatly -- it's too bad I can say the same for Rowdy, however! :muttley:

Gotta admit, I've been lobbying almost forever, for Yosemite Sam to be our replacement mascot for Rowdy -- sigh . . . :(

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
That’s BS. Cancel the season. No reason why the cheerleaders can’t be in a bubble also. They have no interaction with players.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Rowdy.....:flagwave::clap:...make that part permanent.

Will miss the cheerleaders, but understand it, with limited or no fans. Maybe the TV stations can show old videos of them at games going to and from commercials. As well as in between plays at times. :D

Eastex

Reaction score
The comment was in reference to having any interaction with the players.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa -- I'll certainly miss the Cowboys Cheerleaders greatly -- it's too bad I can say the same for Rowdy, however! :muttley:

Gotta admit, I've been lobbying almost forever, for Yosemite Sam to be our replacement mascot for Rowdy -- sigh . . . :(
Yosimite Sam is being banned from our culture because he carries guns and shoots cartoon ducks and rabbits.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yosimite Sam is being banned from our culture because he carries guns and shoots cartoon ducks and rabbits.

As John McEnroe used to say, "you cannot be serious!" Yosemite Sam is a rough, tough, ornery renegade who'd make us all proud!!:grin:
He doesn't take any guff, nor abuse from anyone, especially the Commanders, um, I mean, members of the Washington Football Team!:thumbup:
Horror of horrors! As I understand it, my son just informed me Y. Sam's been banned from carrying his pistols to be politically correct.:angry:

Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No cheerleaders? Well in that case I suggest they hang out at my place on game days instead. I'm more than happy to give them something to cheer about... ;)