News: PFT: Commanders to sign Noah Brown

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I always liked Noah Brown. But, he's a little long in the tooth, no?
He's only 28.....and shockingly he was 4th in the league in yards per reception behind Pickens, Aiyuk and Amare Cooper. He had a very solid year last year. He's a good guy to have for a young QB. Worked with Stroud and should be nice for DAniels.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, Quinn has a lot to fix. A depth guy. Maybe help the QB out some. Not worried, but a good move.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Washington wr depth was pretty bad this is actually a good signing and he will probably get some work there. If Noah Brown lights us up this year this board will meltdown lol.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I like Noah. Hope he has a good career.

He still should have caught that pass against Jacksonville. We win that game if he makes the catch.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Washington wr depth was pretty bad this is actually a good signing and he will probably get some work there. If Noah Brown lights us up this year this board will meltdown lol.

The board will melt down no matter what my good man

I have my meltdowns scheduled already

Mannix

Reaction score
I still remember his awesome volley ball dig for the winning TD the other way.....loserville!!!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah I can't find what Texans just signed him for. He was a free agent and if i'm not mistaken they re-signed him right before trading for Diggs....maybe that made him expendable. He was a solid depth guy though.
Apparently he stepped up when they were short handed and had back to back 150 yard games to help them solidify a playoff run. Wish him luck but he isn't getting the same QB play while in Washington

stinkface

Reaction score
He never got any respect here, but he is a pro who can do everything pretty well. He is going to retire as a millionaire and will have a good pension. He has outperformed his draft status. Shame he didn't go to a better team

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Apparently he stepped up when they were short handed and had back to back 150 yard games to help them solidify a playoff run. Wish him luck but he isn't getting the same QB play while in Washington
No but he could be a solid target for him. A nice security blanket. Because right now I don’t know who they are starting aside from Scary Terry. I hear Cmac’s brother had a nice camp but not sure where he ranks.