News: PFT: Cowboys make it clear that legal action is coming against Ratliff

NewsBot

Reaction score
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones isn’t saying anything about Jay Ratliff. A magazine Jones owns is saying plenty. At a time when Jones has uncharacteristically zipped it regarding Ratliff by calling it a “legal matter,” the latest issue of Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine jumps cannonball-style into the situation. “This absolutely should be a legal matter,” Jeff…http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2221299&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

Zordon

Reaction score
Agreed to a certain extend.

But the new information in this article was... er... new. :D

not really. i read this article last week. sully doesn't say anything worthwhile. the only thing of value from the article was that there were whispers about a second confrontation btw ratliff and jerry a few weeks ago. florio is a clown..."cowboys make it clear"??? it was a cowboys writer stating his opinion on the matter, nothing more.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones isn’t saying anything about Jay Ratliff. A magazine Jones owns is saying plenty. At a time when Jones has uncharacteristically zipped it regarding Ratliff by calling it a “legal matter,” the latest issue of Dallas Cowboys Star Magazine jumps cannonball-style into the situation. “This absolutely should be a legal matter,” Jeff…http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2221299&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

It's called GRAND THEFT

T-RO

Reaction score
I doubt Ratliff will ever be writing a refund check to Jerry. But I suspect Jones will do all that he can to get that money cleared from the Cowboys cap.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt Ratliff will ever be writing a refund check to Jerry. But I suspect Jones will do all that he can to get that money cleared from the Cowboys cap.

Of course he won't.

The only recourse the Cowboys have is the grievance process.

My opinion of Ratliff sinks lower and lower.