News: PFT: Dak Prescott still has some swelling, no timeline to start throwing

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Still swelling, no timeline to start throwing, that October 16th date reported the other day sounds about right.

Sydla

Reaction score
I swear Dr Jerry or Nurse Practioner Stephen said he might be back in a couple of weeks right when he first injured the thumb.

Weird.

Sydla

Reaction score
Still swelling, no timeline to start throwing, that October 16th date reported the other day sounds about right.

I want to make clear here that I am not suggesting Rush is better than Dak. However, if Rush plays well the next two weeks and Dak is ready by Philly, I may still start Rush for that game.

One, ride the momentum. Two, Dak will have had zero game action for weeks. That’s not the game to tune up and try to work towards being sharp.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I want to make clear here that I am not suggesting Rush is better than Dak. However, if Rush plays well the next two weeks and Dak is ready by Philly, I may still start Rush for that game.

One, ride the momentum. Two, Dak will have had zero game action for weeks. That’s not the game to tune up and try to work towards being sharp.

Sounds okay to me but I'm not sure Jerry would agree.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The problem is that most posters cant tell the difference between a QB winning and playing bad or losing and playing well.

But if Rush beats the Commanders AND Rams AND plays well then I might think about playing Rush as well.

morat1959

Reaction score
No need to rush the great one back. Let’s roll with Rush. Let’s find out if we need to go after a QB with our #1 pick in next year’s draft.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's out till the difficult games are over.
Dr. Jerry says so

817Gill

Reaction score
Not that hard to understand. As long as Mike’s been here he’s tried to be as coy and tight lipped with injuries as possible. He’s even gone on to say that’s how he likes it to keep the opponents guessing.

We all know Jerry is the opposite. So Mike’s analysis here is just a bunch of smoke. Even if he knows Dak is playing against LA he’s not going to say it. He’s deliberately trying to muddy it up so you’re not getting an accurate read of the situation from his press conferences.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Ice up son. Take your time. Sir Rush Hour can handle anything other temas throw his way.

morat1959

Reaction score
Do we really need to find out what we already know?
After watching Dak for so long, I’m willing to let Rush play it out this season. Somebody wins the lottery every week. As it’s been pointed out one million times, we know Dak’s not the answer.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Shoot it up and slap some duct tape on that thumb. He'll be good to go.