PFT: Eagles fans cry foul regarding ticket sales

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
The Linc is a fresh brand new start -- believeI heard another Eagle fan state that they plan to officially dedicate the stadium to a new peaceful co-existence with opponent fans, on the October 8th game!
:lmao2:

Um, not sure if you are being facetious or not, but assuming that you are not, I was at the Cowboys-Eagles game at the Linc last year and I can assure you that nothing has changed.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
No shock coming from the people that built a stadium and forgot to put in water fountains then had the gall to make people buy water. :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
No shock coming from the people that built a stadium and forgot to put in water fountains then had the gall to make people buy water. :D

Are you serious? I've never heard that...you are kidding, right?

:star:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Are you serious? I've never heard that...you are kidding, right?

:star:
I'm not going to say it's 100% accurate but I do remember reading something about it.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Again, we're not saying it's happening. But we can understand why reasonable minds would conclude otherwise, based on the available facts.

The source of this article has been questionable at best over the years with their less than stellar writing and commentary.

If they conclude that Eagles Fans are the reasonable minds which is spoken about in the article, their credibility - if there ever were such a thing for this group - is now devoid of substance.

Somewhat like the Super Bowl trophy cabinet of the Philadelphia Eagles.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

That's a tid bit of information that I didn't even know ..you're kidding right? Besides, who drinks out of a public water fountain at a football game anyway ...don't tell me!:(

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
oh! Why didn't you say so. Those 22,000 ticket-carrying battery hurling fans only come to games when it's snowing ...I understand that's how they hide their batteries. Besides, Lincoln Stadium has a seating capacity of 68,532 non-battery-throwing ticket yielding Eagle fan.

Maybe it would be prudent to watch an Eagles game at home ...even if you had a ticket to an Eagles game ...although, Texas-Stadium only has a seating capacity of only 65,675 -- less chance of getting a ticket !

By the way, i am a philly fan and there were three of us throwing batteries that day. This year i am hoping that people shot-put car batteries onto t.o.'s head. Than again, after this years honeymoon, T.O. will crush them by himself.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
There's plenty of other fans and non-fans, aside from those two hooligans that hurled batteries, who unfortunately didn't get tickets

:lmao2:

i think you mean....there were 2 nice, friendly citizens out of them all.

ea-girls fans on game day are scum of the earth.