Video: PFT: Jerry Jones turning up pressure on Jason Garrett, Dallas Cowboys

Zman5

Reaction score
Basically Florio and Simms talking about what most of us here already know. JG being too conservative. You can't win against good teams who actually schemes to beat you by just thinking we do what we do. Our talent level should produce better results with better coaching.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I pretty much disagree with this entire premise. Would I like to see a Coaching change? Yes, I would. Do I think we are to predictable, yes I do. But we could have easily won this game. Our Defense gave up 13 points to the best team in the NFL, on the road, in horrible conditions. None of those 13 points were scored honestly. All of them came off TOs, or BS calls. Defense played an outstanding game, as far as I am concerned. We gave up 282 yards total in that game. Look at how points were scored by New England. None of that is on the D. That's just the truth of it.

If we play good solid Football, we win that game going away and it didn't matter if the game plan changed or not. Didn't matter because we were good enough to win if we just play sound football. This idea that you can't win through execution, and thats really what Sims is saying there, is BS.

But whatever, we lost and so now we gotta hear this crap.