News: PFT: Marriott tries to dismiss Michael Irvin's lawsuit, claims he made "harassing and inappropriate comments"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They could've defended this person's complaint without going so overboard about it.

Assuming this really is, at most, a verbal thing.....they really have no defense here
1) booting him completely out of the hotel without warning in the middle of the night and
2) booting him out of ALL Marriotts nationwide.
3) complaining to his employer and basically getting pulled from coverage

This was all over the top

However, the fact that NFL Network pulled Irviing so quickly tells me he may have already been on a short lease from something that happened prior to this.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They could've defended this person's complaint without going so overboard about it.

Assuming this really is, at most, a verbal thing.....they really have no defense here
1) booting him completely out of the hotel without warning in the middle of the night and
2) booting him out of ALL Marriotts nationwide.
3) complaining to his employer and basically getting pulled from coverage

This was all over the top

However, the fact that NFL Network pulled Irviing so quickly tells me he may have already been on a short lease from something that happened prior to this.
1) the word “moved” has been used for what they did
2) no evidence presented that he has been banned
3) don’t know what transpired between the hotel and the NFLN at this time.

There is a possibility his call into 105.3 breaking his own story could have been the trigger for sending him home.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
We welcome any legal background or insight he may have but unfortunately on an anonymous forum setting as such he’s just another opinion like ours .
Oh absolutely, slanted as it may be. But I'm no respecter of pixels either, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.