PFT: Pats-Colts Lite Coming Next Month (Green Bay-Cowboys)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PATS-COLTS LITE COMING NEXT MONTH

As the football world prepares for what could be the biggest game in NFL regular-season history, there's another game on the horizon that merits keeping our collective eyes on.

On November 29, the Packers and the Cowboys will get together in Texas Stadium for a Thursday night contest. Both teams currently are 6-1. Both could be 10-1 by the time Week Thirteen rolls around.

If that happens, it could be the biggest regular-season game in the NFC since Niners-Giants in 1990.

And it will likely have significant postseason ramifications. For the Cowboys, they likely will need to keep winning to stay ahead of the Giants in the NFC East. For the Packers, there's a real possibility of bending the road to Glendale through Lambeau, especially since they already hold the tiebreaker with New York.

Sure, either team would be a 20-point underdog in a Super Bowl against the Patriots. But that would only make the win all the much sweeter if/when the Cowboys or the Packers somehow shock the world in February.

But only one of them can make it there. And only fans with access to the local broadcasts of the game in the Dallas and Green Bay markets will be able to see this one.

Unless, of course, they have NFL Network.

The solution for the rest of you who don't have NFL Network? Get NFL Network. Before November 29.

And if your cable company still doesn't carry it, make yourself heard. Find out how by clicking the NFLN ad in the left margin of this page.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Actually, if we arr 10-1, then the Giants will have at least 3 losses, so we could lose that one, win the rest and probably still have a shot at home field and still win the division. I just do not see the pack not losing at least a couple more games.

Carl23

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the GB-Dal game will be in HD? For those of us who have DirecTV and the NFL package, I don't believe that the NFL channel is available in HD.

I remember that there was some concern about this in the past and I don't remember what came of it...

HC

MrMom

Reaction score
Hotcarl23;1736618 said:
Does anyone know if the GB-Dal game will be in HD? For those of us who have DirecTV and the NFL package, I don't believe that the NFL channel is available in HD.

I remember that there was some concern about this in the past and I don't remember what came of it...

HC

nfln is in hd now. all of their game broadcasts will be in hd.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think we will be able to pick Favre off... jumping routes and such

Just hope his WR's dont get behind our defense too often... when he is on... he is on.... when he is off... well...

WarC

Reaction score
I highly doubt either team will go in there 10-1...

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Hotcarl23;1736618 said:

HC
NFLN is available in HD now...at least it is here in the DC area! Directv has just expanded their hi-def coverage and has added about 15-20 new channels...check it out!