PFT: Petitgout to the Bucs

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
POSTED 11:02 a.m. EST, March 6, 2007

PETITGOUT AGREES WITH BUCS

Adam Schefter of the NFL Network and PewterReport.com report that former Giants left tackle Luke Petitgout has agreed in principle with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Petitgout visited the Bucs last week and passed a physical. He recently visited the Commanders, who wanted to move him to left guard.

It's believed that Petitgout will play left tackle in Tampa.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Wow!! The Foreskins really wanted him to play OG for them as Dockerys replacement...

sacase

Reaction score
looks like they have a nice hole in the oline.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
sacase;1408971 said:
looks like they have a nice hole in the oline.

doesnt matter they are winning this years super bowl...

I mean they already said so..

burmafrd

Reaction score
Pettigout is over 30 and has had back spasms in the past. I wonder how much he will cost them?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Ne visited with The Commanders I Believe, but since he signed with TB, all the Skins fans will say he was a bum and they really didn't want him and there are better options, just like they did with Davis.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
looks like it's Mike Pucillo starting at LG for the Skins

Ferg should have a field day

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I think this is a fair move by the Bucs. Pettigout isn't what he once was by any wild stretch after some injuries, but he upgrades their overall OL.

Mansta54

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1409047 said:
Ne visited with The Commanders I Believe, but since he signed with TB, all the Skins fans will say he was a bum and they really didn't want him and there are better options, just like they did with Davis.

Oh, what I'm hearing in DC now is that they're glad they aren't paying out those huge contracts and throwing money around. Like Lil Danny has learn so thats why they're not playing in the FA game this year. Fact is, they can't play cause they don't have the cap room to do so. It's not that Lil Danny has learned, he just has no choice because of his past mistakes.