Phantom of the Opera

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow...what a movie.

I've heard of the play but never knew the story. This movie was really good. I'm now wanting to see the play.

Has anyone seen the play/movie yet?

Thoughts?

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
Wow...what a movie.

I've heard of the play but never knew the story. This movie was really good. I'm now wanting to see the play.

Has anyone seen the play/movie yet?

Thoughts?

Dont make fun, but I was involved with a production of Phantom. I have seen both the old movie, the new movie, and a couple versions of the play. It is without a doubt, my favorite musical..........ok so its a tie between phantom and West Side Story. My fiance owns a dance company here in Wichita and she shares my love for musicals, we go to just about all of them..........oh Grease is my favorite to.......lol

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dallasblue05 said:
Dont make fun, but I was involved with a production of Phantom. I have seen both the old movie, the new movie, and a couple versions of the play. It is without a doubt, my favorite musical..........ok so its a tie between phantom and West Side Story. My fiance owns a dance company here in Wichita and she shares my love for musicals, we go to just about all of them..........oh Grease is my favorite to.......lol

That had to be fun (to be involved with Phantom). I figured I might catch some flack also for posting that I really liked the movie.

I can't find the play being put on anywhere locally here in Tampa. I know they just had it in December. I was even thinking of going to Orlando to see it but it's not on the schedule there either. Looks like Houston is the hot spot for having the Phantom since it's happening year round over there.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
That had to be fun (to be involved with Phantom). I figured I might catch some flack also for posting that I really liked the movie.

I can't find the play being put on anywhere locally here in Tampa. I know they just had it in December. I was even thinking of going to Orlando to see it but it's not on the schedule there either. Looks like Houston is the hot spot for having the Phantom since it's happening year round over there.

Ya, I forgot what company does it, but there is a company that does I think an annual Fall shoing of Phantom.If it just played in Tampa it probably wont be back for a couple years unless it was a local company who put it on. If its not on the schedule in Orlando, it should be next year, cuz big towns usually do it every other year or so.