Philadelphia Eagles "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok, post up how much you hate the Eagles.

Think about it, the HATE, seething through your pores, everytime you see the Eagles Team, QB, Owner, and specifically the Fans. This is your chance, spew your vile for that **** hole of a so-called City.

May I commence? Thank you.... I have only one thing and one thing that will fix that City:

delme-h-bomb.jpg

:)

HighTechDave

Reaction score
welp, I guess I'm on the wrong website. Everyone must love the Eagles and their fans.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sorry there was a hate the eagles rally a couple of days ago. I'll just repost me comments from the last one. :)

Most weeks I will say I don't hate the team we are playing this week that changed. Dating back to Buddy Ryan days though the batteries covered in snowballs being thrown at our players, Irvin laying injured as the Philly crowd cheered. To me this is the rivalry of the East and Dallas has a lot of paying back to take care of vs Philly.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
yeah I saw that post/thread. Someone trying to get into my game.

Let's get something straight Zoners. HighTechDave has exclusive rights on the following:

1. Dallas' Opposing Teams "Hate Threads"
2. Magic 8 Ball Prediction Threads

We do this on Fridays or the Day before the game. Now, If HTD is unable to perform the duties of his "Copyrighted" Threads, "Hostile will be responsible for doling out my thread duties.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Buddy Ryan (the person to whom I would most like to drive my knee into their groin).

Ron Jaworski (On one of ESPN's shows last year or the year before he did his usual thing of talking about "When I played .... " and mentioned some game where the Eagles "went down to Dallas and opened a can of you-know-what." Let it go, Big Mouth.)

Roynell Young (a cornerback for the Eagles in the late 1970s who was Drew Pearson's least-favorite player). Drew hated that guy.

Andre Watters, rest his soul (played football like it was a gang fight).

The Vet (piece of crap stadium with a cement field. Glad it's gone).

Their fans (Heartbreak and frustration is their destiny).

Donovan McNabb (The huge midget is an overweight, short-legged, finger-pointing choker).

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Chief;1832661 said:
Buddy Ryan (the person to whom I would most like to drive my knee into their groin).

Ron Jaworski (On one of ESPN's shows last year or the year before he did his usual thing of talking about "When I played .... " and mentioned some game where the Eagles "went down to Dallas and opened a can of you-know-what." Let it go, Big Mouth.)

Roynell Young (a cornerback for the Eagles in the late 1970s who was Drew Pearson's least-favorite player). Drew hated that guy.

Andre Watters, rest his soul (played football like it was a gang fight).

The Vet (piece of crap stadium with a cement field. Glad it's gone).

Their fans (Heartbreak and frustration is their destiny).

Donovan McNabb (The huge midget is an overweight, short-legged, finger-pointing choker).

what he said!:bow: