Phillips tells it like it is

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very interesting interview with Jordan Phillips. He’s going to be a great addition to the locker room. The best quote from the interview?

I’m paraphrasing but something like “When a defense quits worrying about stats, they can be great.”

He’s been on some top defenses.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I
Very interesting interview with Jordan Phillips. He’s going to be a great addition to the locker room. The best quote from the interview?

I’m paraphrasing but something like “When a defense quits worrying about stats, they can be great.”

I'm sold, Devil Dog. My favorite part of the interview is when he said you have to play smart. The first playoff game against the 49ers we might have came back to beat them if it wasn't for that boneheaded penalty on Randy Gregory. We shot ourselves in the foot many times over the years by not playing smart.

Praxit

Reaction score
....I like this guy, brings the business attitude. Good pick up.

Chasing6

Reaction score

When you have 30 players on a 1 year deal, what do you think is their priority???