Philly and the Cards...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Both teams pass much more than they run. I think I saw a stat the the Cards pass 65% of the time.

So, the formula against Phillt was the 4-2-5 D.

Anyone think that will be our base defense most of this game. It worked very well against Philly, heres to hoping for a repeat!

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Both teams pass much more than they run. I think I saw a stat the the Cards pass 65% of the time.

Anyone think that will be our base defense most of this game. It worked very well against Philly, heres to hoping for a repeat!

Thinking the same thing here - 5D backs when they hit the field with three WR's.

Hopefully wa can make their QB hit the ground a lot of times this weekend. :starspin

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
Jarv said:

I guess one thing in the Cards favor is they'll at least get to see the 4-2-5 before they play against it.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Smashmouth24 said:
I guess one thing in the Cards favor is they'll at least get to see the 4-2-5 before they play against it.

Yeah, so true. But I think that alignment puts all of our best players on the field at all times.

Zman5

Reaction score
Both of their starting WRs aren't that fast but are physical and have great hands. I think as long as we can get pressure on McClown, the WRs should not have a good game.