Philly Sports Talk Radio

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This morning I was listening to their post game with seth joyner last night. It was hilarious. Joyner held nothing back and was blasting them. Ive said it all year long the team was so damn lucky. Most in here disagreed. Well, back to back whoopings tells me they arent as good as that record.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carson

Reaction score
Waiting for Ike Reese at 2. He was positive the Eagles would show up last night. He felt very confident about the Eagles and a W on the show on Friday.
I mean he is as trusted as guys like Nate Newton, Irvin etc.

Homers lol. Only guy I know who isn’t a homer is Jesse Holley

Bigdog

Reaction score
I still feel the team to beat is the Niners as it pains me to write that but the truth hurts. Although I think if they meet again it will be a lot closer and anything can happen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I still feel the team to beat is the Niners as it pains me to write that but the truth hurts. Although I think if they meet again it will be a lot closer and anything can happen.
I mean they are but the Cowboys loss to them was a fluke. They are not 40 points better then is.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well yeah. The 49ers are the best team in the NFC and I don't know how anyone could argue with that. The Cowboys are the 2nd best team and I don't know how anyone could argue with that either. But there's a substantial gap between them, at least when the 49ers are healthy, and they are probably the healthiest team in the NFL right now. Dallas can beat them, but it will take a great game and a few breaks.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well yeah. The 49ers are the best team in the NFC and I don't know how anyone could argue with that. The Cowboys are the 2nd best team and I don't know how anyone could argue with that either. But there's a substantial gap between them, at least when the 49ers are healthy, and they are probably the healthiest team in the NFL right now. Dallas can beat them, but it will take a great game and a few breaks.
Agree

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This morning I was listening to their post game with seth joyner last night. It was hilarious. Joyner held nothing back and was blasting them. Ive said it all year long the team was so damn lucky. Most in here disagreed. Well, back to back whoopings tells me they arent as good as that record.
I don’t know who was disagreeing that they were getting lucky. They should have lost 3-4 games but had lucky breaks, complete meltdowns by their opponents, and penalties all break their way. That streak seems to have ended. It just sucks that Dallas didn’t end it while on the 6 yard line with 30 seconds left staring at a game winning TD.