Pioli turns down Giants, Parcells next?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Pioli turned down the interview request, said he wasnt interested in the Giants GM job

however per another forum, Adam Shufeter reported the Mara's are interested in Parcells as possible GM...I didnt hear the report myself, but thats what it said

David

DipChit

Reaction score
Well that would be ok.. we could rest assured that theres only a couple of our players that he'd try and take with him anyways.

Though some might say aside from Ware and T-New... the more the merrier. ;)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DipChit;1301298 said:
Well that would be ok.. we could rest assured that theres only a couple of our players that he'd try and take with him anyways.

Though some might say aside from Ware and T-New... the more the merrier. ;)

Keith Davis...Skyler Green...oh wait, Green is already with somebody else...or did the Bengals cut him already?

then of course there's always Vinny

David

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Dammmmit -- I thought we were talking about Pioli coming here

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
dbair1967;1301305 said:
Keith Davis...Skyler Green...oh wait, Green is already with somebody else...or did the Bengals cut him already?

then of course there's always Vinny

David

did you hear how much he can squat? who cares how old he is if he can squat 600lbs!

burmafrd

Reaction score
I do not see BP wanting to be a GM; just does not fit him. I think he was one for a short time and didn't like it; or was that when he was a coach, too?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
burmafrd;1301340 said:
I do not see BP wanting to be a GM; just does not fit him. I think he was one for a short time and didn't like it; or was that when he was a coach, too?

I think after his 3 season coaching the Jets, he stayed one more yr in the front office and ran the football operations...then he retired

David

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
great news on Pioli (i'd hate to see him go to the gints).

hope Tuna fields their offers.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
constructing a roster is the one thing BP is very good at, besides motivating players

I hope he doesn't leave us to take a GM job elsewhere, when he can just as well do it here

or remain as head coach, and give the D-coordinator free reign