Pittdawg?

Champsheart

Reaction score
Hey Pittdawg,

If you are around today I just wanted to say Rob is really impressing me.

He seems to be turning into a "Parcells Guy"

Giving it his all, and showing everybody he wants it.

Tough as nails, and the complete opposite of Rogers.

From waht I saw he looked good again last night for the second week in a row.

How is he feeling?

Nothing serious I hope.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I second that. While I didn't see Rob play, I am going by what I've read on this board and am quite pleased.

Thumbs up!

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
i echo those sentiments....he really impressed me. you can tell he's improving big time.
my RT worries are starting to fade.

sago1

Reaction score
Sounds like Rob has done an outstanding job in working towards his goal to become our starting RT. It's great to see a late round pick work so hard and successfully overcome so many stiff odds. What a rollacoaster (sp?) month August must have been for the both of you. BTW: Hope Rob is okay. Heard after the game he could hardly walk with his foot (?) injury. Tell him to keep up the good work but take care.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Great kid you got there PD. Ive been impressed by his play and heart this year. He is doing a fine job. Us fans are loving him for all his hard work and determination. You must be one proud daddio. I certainly would be if he were my son.

You tell Rob that the fans very much appreciate everything he is bringing to each game and his will to succeed. He is going to be just fine.

By the way. Pass this one to Rob when you can. Lastnight Daryl "Moose" Johnstone was saying Rob is going to be just fine. He is big and tough. He's from the East he said. All those guys are big and tough. This is nothing for him. Looking at Rob. I tend to agree. ;)