planning a trip to Dallas for home game

Wood

Reaction score
coming from NJ and know nothing about the Dallas area. Does anyone have any info on maybe a package deal that includes: airfare, hotel and tickets or am I better trying to get tickets off ebay and just booking airfare and hotel. Thanks in advance.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Wood;1450038 said:
coming from NJ and know nothing about the Dallas area. Does anyone have any info on maybe a package deal that includes: airfare, hotel and tickets or am I better trying to get tickets off ebay and just booking airfare and hotel. Thanks in advance.

I'm going for opening day. Check out www.dallascowboyscorral.com

That's who who we picked and they have some great packages. I'm flying from Nashville and a buddy is flying from PA. I cannot wait. PLus these guys get a special discount from American Airlines as well.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
yep i reccomend maxsports also.

Calicowboy loves them. If they are good enough for him, then they should be gold for everyone else...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1450063 said:
I'm going for opening day. Check out www.dallascowboyscorral.com

That's who who we picked and they have some great packages. I'm flying from Nashville and a buddy is flying from PA. I cannot wait. PLus these guys get a special discount from American Airlines as well.

Hey Caj, I'm probably going to make it out for the opening game as well. If we both make it out, we should definitely meet up and say hi.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I can't find the schedule, I thought it was coming out last Thurday ?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Danny White;1450315 said:
Hey Caj, I'm probably going to make it out for the opening game as well. If we both make it out, we should definitely meet up and say hi.

By all means. Are going with a group or are you going on your own?

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Jarv;1450329 said:
I can't find the schedule, I thought it was coming out last Thurday ?

Only the openging day game and the Thanksgiving day game is out now.

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I'm going to the Vikings game Oct. 21. Unbelievably, after 30 years as a fan it'll be my first trip to Texas Stadium.

I just hope when I'm there I don't run into any "message board" people

outtahere.gif